Wish Customer Service Reviews

Wish have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C

Customer Service - Average

64.75%
Industry Average
" I have canceled orders and customer service has been very helpful in this area as well. "
posted 1 month ago - Craig D.
" The sizing on the clothes is off compared to American sizes. Having said that...great customer service and products! "
posted 2 months ago - John
" I cant speak highly enough about Wish. I am very impressed by their customer service. I had a problems with my purchase and I have been quickly refunded, without any problems. Wish are well organised and they respond to your questions promptly. I highly recommend Wish AAA+++ "
posted 2 months ago - Fay
" I've ordered several items recently. More than half of which have been delivered on r before the stated delivery date. I'm happy with the products and the service. so far I haven't a problem and I will continue to order untill I do. Thanx Wish. xx "
posted 2 months ago - Debbie Tarbuck
" Some products have been great some products not so great but for the cost and at least the customer service how they step in and step up to the plate I do appreciate Wish thus so far. "
posted 2 months ago - D M
" I like Wish for their prices an delivery an there customer service "
posted 5 months ago - marie faulkner
" "Very happy with my recent purchase of mermaid makeup brushes. I've bought quite a few items from Wish now and the only time i had an issue, their customer service was very helpful. Prices are great and I will continue to shop there! "
posted 1 year ago - Reen
" Wish is my go to shopping site for everything. I love buying kitchen ware and cute phone accessories. Their customer service is great, they’re pretty good and responsive. Not really sure why so many people are upset about it, you honestly get what you pay for. "
posted 1 year ago - Claire M
" Eady to order and prompt delivery. Very happy with their service. "
posted 1 year ago - Tom Connolly