Worldsim Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Worldsim

How would you rate Worldsim ?

"How do I even begin to describe what terrible service this company provides. I bought a defective sim card on a flight to a foregin country. I travel a lot and the amount I spend on SIM cards is adding up. I need a decent international sim but the one i bought never did work. I wrote and emailed and was promised a replacement and 2 months on, there has not been a replacement and now, they are not even responding to my messages online. A terrible terrible service even before getting the sim card...how bad must the rest of their service be?"
Worldsim is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews