Worldsim Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Worldsim

Tell us how Worldsim made you happy

"How do I even begin to describe what terrible service this company provides. I bought a defective sim card on a flight to a foregin country. I travel a lot and the amount I spend on SIM cards is adding up. I need a decent international sim but the one i bought never did work. I wrote and emailed and was promised a replacement and 2 months on, there has not been a replacement and now, they are not even responding to my messages online. A terrible terrible service even before getting the sim card...how bad must the rest of their service be?"
"Terrible customer service - so bad they should not be trusted to provide a service at all. I bought a SIM card of theirs on a flight to another country, got there and was left with no ways of communicating since some countries you can buy a SIM if you are a visitor. I contacted them and i was assured they would send me a replacement...this was 2 months ago. I called, wrote, begged...nothing worked. VERY BAD SERVICE...and that is even before getting a functional sim card..."
Worldsim is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews