www.YourKFC.co.uk Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend www.YourKFC.co.uk

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does www.YourKFC.co.uk deliver?

Tell us how www.YourKFC.co.uk made you happy

Own Driver
"We asked for certain things and never received them , chips were burned and you could physically taste the grease off of the chicken. Was extremely disappointed and food went in the bin. I won’t be recommending there services to anyone anymore and certainly won’t be using them myself."
Are you www.YourKFC.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Nice food and nice service with music"
"KFC Bexhill, Glynn Gap, pleasant staff, order always right , only thing I begrudge is hate to pay 30p for cheese on a fillet burger!"
"Food not fresh as it was very dry and crunchy. Service very sad every time I come to this kfc store manager to busy smoking in car park and not helping staff."
"having NO KFC in FORT WILLIAM it is a treat to have a meal in INVERNES EASTGATE shopping centre and it to me is HEALTHY"
www.YourKFC.co.uk is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews