Zalando Lounge Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Zalando Lounge

How would you rate Zalando Lounge?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Fabiano Milano

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zalando Lounge in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Fabiano Milano
Unverified Reviewer
"Good discount and modern website and app. It take some time to get the articles, but the discount is to nice :)"
"I ordered ray ban sunglasses on zalando sister company zalando lounge. Please do not buy from this site. This is such a scam. First of all, I received an EMPTY BOX. They keep emailing me questions and wouldn't refund me money. I opened a paypal case and after 1 month of waiting I received an email from paypal they require a POLICE REPORT and I have 10 days to retrieve it. Police report can cost all lot of money (posibly more than glasses) and I need more time to get a police report. I don't believe I will ever get a refund for a glasses I never got. This is not a consumer friendly company, DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CONSUMERS and will drain many hours trying yo get a refund. Secondly, most of the things they carry are items from last collections and some of the item were never even sold at RRP they advertise. Please stay away!"
Lisa King
"They always have great items and really good pricing. The delivery is much faster than most cut rate sites"
Zalando Lounge is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews