zulily UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend zulily UK

How would you rate zulily UK ?

"This store is awesome! Everything you could want. Excellent quality. Sizes are almost always spot on. Great prices. Customer service is stellar."
"Good quality products, very good delivery charge, free delivery for additional orders on same day until 12pm and for 24 hrs at weekends. quick delivery/info on order."
"great items, value price"
"There is anything you want. I've bought clothing from them and toys. The clothing always fits and the price is right."
"The products were super nice, and a great price too. Once they shipped, they arrived super fast too."
"Great prices for original pieces"
"Great prices, nice product and merchandise comes very quickly."
"I love Zulily! My only complaint is the return policy. It's hard to buy clothes and shoes online since you can't try them on. I have bought way too many things that I couldn't wear because they didn't fit."
"Excellent quality clothing and fast delivery."
zulily UK is rated 4.80 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!