123-3D.ie Reviews

Based on 189 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 123-3D.ie Reviews

Tell us how 123-3D.ie made you happy
The worst service, the worst customer response, all round shameful I ordered a printer on a Thursday the website claims same day delivery, if not next day, but this didn’t happen til the following Tuesday trying to get a reply from customer service was a difficult task, no information or help should have been enough for me to cancel but eventually the printer arrived and was left at the back of the house beside a bin, When I did set it up I made the mistake of emailing for some issues I was having with the printer, if I got a reply a day I was lucky, the lack of response and service was a joke Needless to say I had to return the printer and then the issue with the refund was another disgrace Avoid at all costs Not worth the hassle
Parcel came in 2 days from order, well packaged, the communication is great. if there is an issue they do everything to resolve it.
Very happy all around. Have not tried the product yet (as it is xmas present), but looks great and delivered on time.
Everyone went above and beyond, thanks a mil. Best prices anywhere and ships same day to Ireland. What's not to love? Very happy bunny here, thanks!
Great service and speedy delivery.
great service from customer support to delivery
Brilliant ordered as a Xmas present for my son. Delivered very quickly and packaged discreetly. Highly recommended.
Recommended which printer I should go with, super friendly to deal with, prompt shipping, well packaged….. just an all round fantastic company to deal with, don’t go anywhere else
Excellent service. I bought a 3D printer and needed advice. Spoke to Stephen a few times on the phone and he could not have been more patient and helpfull. So well done, thats the way it should be done, and so many other Companies could learn from you.
Amazing products and customer service, I bought my 3D printer and always buy the filaments with 123-3D and it always comes really fast! I got my last delivery last Thursday (23/11) and after the events at Dublin city centre, it was nice to open a package and see samples of filaments and a nice note, really heart warming.
Excellent and efficient service. Ordered in a Sunday afternoon and delivered by Tuesday. Goods exactly what I needed. Will definitely use again.
A fantastic service as I received my order the next day in perfect condition.Over the past few years buying from 123ink I have no complaints and found their prices very reasonable so thank you and I will continue to shop with you Recommended!
Really helpful team. Their advice was excellent. I had a member of staff, Steven, phone me and talk me through the 3D printer options and he was excellent.
Excellent service. Next day delivery after order was placed. Great price.
Hard to get product, super fast delivery and great price. Brilliant all round.
Great service, arrived in 2 days, well packaged and at a very good price.
Deliver was fast and easy. Quality of products was excellent.
Very fast delivery. My 3d Printer is perfect.
Good company to deal with, communication great and products were good quality. (Belting and pulleys)
Fantastic service. Prompt delivery and great price.
123-3D.ie is rated 5.0 based on 189 reviews