AA Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend AA Warranty

Tell us how AA Warranty made you happy
First they want u to go the garages they suggest u if u go to any other garages they don,t pay u.2nd if they find amount is higher to pay then they find the reason not to pay u.one all my friends don,t waste money taking AA Warranty.
I don’t think they even deserve a star. Don’t waste your money on this warranty underwritten by motorway direct plc . I’m not sure how they get away with this day light robbery . They do everything they can to avoid paying out . My situation with timiming chain on a BMW X5 was luckily and unlucky as I’m still having to pay over £1000 to reapir . This was caught early on and I was advised by several garages including BMW the time chain needed replacing. I rang up motorway direct and intially they wanted me to take it for another dygnosis even though I provided one from BMW . Anyways long story cut short because the car has not failed / broken down they said it will not be covered. In other words they wanted the chain to snap before they will do anything about it. Had the chain snapped this would have cost 10 x more to repair. they are refusing to pay now just imagine what they would have said if it had snapped . They would be looking for another loop hole to getting out paying . Bottom line is , do not buy this warranty . I will be taking this to the Financial ombudsman and encourage others to do the same . It’s no coincidence there are more negative reviews than positive. if they are deemed to be ripping off customers then FCA will investigate them too . Which could result in the company making changes in the way they handle claims and actually pay up and not look for loopholes .
AA Warranty is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews