Air Makers Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Air Makers Inc

dan@airmakers.ca

Tell us how Air Makers Inc made you happy
they are liars, their stole items from my house, not punctual at all.
stole my card details.
don't trust them
Punctual and reliable, one of the nicest companies I've worked with in Toronto
Furnace they installed has been in use for 2 years already without any issues. I recommend these guys!
Airmakers are knowledgable and professional company.. Everyone I dealt with was polite and knew what they are talking about
I'm fully satisfied with their work. Fixed my furnace in less than 3 hours.
Their agent shabnum and others are liars lay, before my purchase they promised a lot of options incase need repairs and replace. I have recently developed a lot of issues with air con which they refused to resolve, my suggestion for new buyers please stay away from these idiots.
Great installers, Steven did well with AC in our place.
Last winter I found out the thermostat on my furnace was faulty. Imagine your entire house is as hot as a sauna, but thermostat shows only 23 degrees Celsius. Thank God I called these guys, they were able to fix it, and the price I paid was reasonable.
Brentt not only fixed my AC, but also tidied up well after
In March, just before COVID started my furnace completely stopped heating all together. It was still cold here in Mississauga, so I had to do something about it ASAP. My neighbour actually mentioned Air Makers helped him with his furnace, so I decided to give them a call. It ended up being a great idea, they were able to come in same day and fix it. I was ready to rent a hotel room for a week knowing these things can take forever to fix, so it was a pleasant surprise.
Fixed rattling AC in our office, thank you!!
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I've been their client for 3 years, and they never disappoint
I had some issues with my gas furnace and after I couldn’t contact the company that installed it, I found Airmakers online. The specialist on the phone was polite and had an eye for detail while discussing my problem. We arranged an appointment for the next morning and the furnace was finally repaired.
I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for AC repairs
great team, great service!!
I installed an AC unit in my apartment in Brampton after the old one stopped working. They finished on time and didn't make a mess, I'll keep their number handy
Special thank you to Nathan, he went above and beyond fixing old HVAC system at our office. He also gave us some useful tips on how to take care of it to avoid any issues in the future.
This company has been doing our office's AC maintnance for over 2 years. They're a pleasure to work with, no issues whatsoever.
Very professional, excellent service with AC installation
Air Makers Inc is rated 4.69 based on 26 reviews