Air Makers Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Air Makers Inc

dan@airmakers.ca

Tell us how Air Makers Inc made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Special thank you to Nathan, he went above and beyond fixing old HVAC system at our office. He also gave us some useful tips on how to take care of it to avoid any issues in the future.
This company has been doing our office's AC maintnance for over 2 years. They're a pleasure to work with, no issues whatsoever.
Very professional, excellent service with AC installation
My brother had his furnace installed with Airmakers, so when I had to fix mine they were my first pick. They did a good job both times, which tells you something. They became my go to when I need to do something with furnace/AC.
Great experience overall, highly recommend them.
I really like this company, the price was fair and the job they did installing my furnace was exceptional.
These guys are amazing! My furnace stopped working in the middle of January so I needed an urgent repair. My neighbour mentioned Air Makers so I gave them a call. They arrived within half an hour! Very polite, they checked it and fixed the issue on the same day.
My AC broke down and they fixed it same day! Great job
My wife and I have phones Air Makers for our Home in Tottenham. Our furnace stopped working, and its a shame since winter is almost over. Oh well. So they sent a technician, he phoned me while I was at work and informed me the issue and cost. I found the price reasonable. What i liked the most is the hands off customer service. All I did was pick up the phone and gave my go ahead. Problem was resolved the next day, when they replaced a part within the furnace. Excellent work.
Air Makers Inc is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews