Betstars Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Betstars

Tell us how Betstars made you happy

"Total SCAM let you place money into your account. They then suspend your account no contact number just silly online form where they take weeks for a reply. So they suspend your account for money laundering and only unsuspend your account if you lose if you win bet then account stays suspended. Should not be allowed to operate based in Malta AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
Are you Betstars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Horrendous. I opened a new account, place a bet. My bet won. My account balance was and is £167. Betstars Uk were very happy to take me deposit and allow me to place my bet, but when I came to withdraw my funds I get a pop up telling me that my account has been temporarily restricted pending a routine security investigation. Apparently these checks usually take a few minutes... a week later my account is still locked and I still cannot access my funds. They requested multiple ID documents which I sent over immediately. I received zero communication from them for three days despite my sending countless emails and messages. I only got a response when I complained via Resolver as even then only a pointless generic message. Apparently the issue is complex and their “specialists” are working hard to find the best solution. There is no issue relating to me at all. I have provided every ID document required. I will happily provide my DNA and lifetime financial records if necessary. I’ll physically go to the office to provide samples. The only issues here are the total incompetence of this company and their willingness to steal clients’ funds. Betstars have without doubt the worst customer service of any business I have ever dealt with. This company, licensed by the Gambling Commission, has effectively stolen my money. Looking at the reviews on Trust Pilot they have repeatedly done this to many people. Yet the Gambling Commission still allows them to operate in the UK. Why is that? Presumably they do pay the required state sanctioned bribe to the right people? The Gambling Commission need to step up and do the right thing here. This company should not be allowed to operate in the UK. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
Betstars is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews