Custom Labels Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Labels Ltd
Good delivery and products
Came quickly, just as described. Great quality.
I buy asset labels regularly from Custom Labels, because in addition to their competitive pricing, the labels are good quality and communication from them regarding my order progress, right up to delivery is excellent.
Custom Labels were excellent from start to finish providing a clear example of the labels to be printed and a prompt, friendly service.
Very good. Received a call before dispatch to confirm order. Great customer service.
Had the best Service and would recommend to other Clients
great quality labels and ability to print custom designs
We have used their service several times now and every time I have got exactly what I want and on time.
When faced with urgent requests Custom Labels have always done their best to accommodate, with Beth Gardner giving excellent customer service.
Very reliable
great service from Custom Labels. The lady on the phone helped me choose the correct material for my outdoor QR codes.
I received an excellent service from Custom Labels Ltd. A very easy process to design and agree my required label content and format. Excellent quality and speed of sample delivery. Once an order was placed, the delivered product was excellent - just what we needed. I'll certianly be ordering my labels from Custom Labels Ltd. from now on..
Always fast, friendly and efficient
Always a quick response for quotes and a really fast turnaround on delivery of labels. Have placed orders with Custom Labels several times now and would highly recommend.
Vert quick and very easy to configure. Custom Labels knew what we wanted and were able to provide it at a reasonable price, will definitely use again.
Excellent service
Quotes are always returned really quick and the orders are turned around in a timely manner.
Brillant service and brilliant product - just what we needed. Will certainly be purchasing from Custom Labels again.
Quality, dependable service.
Delighted with the finished product and speed of delivery.
Great service & quick turnaround given the current restrictions. Amazing service, we will definitely use Custom Labels again. Thanks
Custom Labels Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews