edel-optics.at Reviews

of reviewers recommend edel-optics.at

Tell us how edel-optics.at made you happy
5 weeks still no product. They don’t reply to emails, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a scam because I can’t see a business being successful if they carry on like this.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! After purchasing sunglasses totaling £1023.25 and receiving a 'successful order' confirmation, the following day I received another email the next day from Edel claiming my credit card had been declined. Despite my then sending Edel my on line credit card statement clearly stating the transaction was quote "Approved" they still maintained they had not been paid. My bank confirmed Edel had definitely been paid, yet once again Edel falsely claimed they had not been paid. Edel then emailed me to say they had refunded my credit card and cancelled the order. How can they refund a payment they claim was not made? Totally incompetent. Don't waste your time guys, order elsewhere. (I have no doubt Edel will post a reply still falsely claiming they hadn't received the payment. Trust me they had and were sent black & white proof. The fact they continued arguing after receiving this positive proof just about says it all).
Fast efficient service for my new Tom Ford frames, good price, ordered one day and delivered next morning by special courier. First class 5 stars.
edel-optics.at is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews