pr group ukgb Reviews

of reviewers recommend pr group ukgb
Read pr group ukgb Reviews

0208 445112

info@entertain-ment.co.uk

Tell us how pr group ukgb made you happy
thank-you www.entertain-ment.co.uk amazing!! you went above and beyond. Our stripper kyliee was very attractive and put on a exceptional show. Our stag Archie was over the moon.

kind regards Kev
I am happy with the service we got from the company. They replied very quick and was able to book everything online.
Hunky butlers service was fab and would love to do it again
Both Little people went above and beyond for my sisters hen party, Both served drinks and hosted drinking games, 10 out of 1- service and have sent some photos.
pr group ukgb 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Booked the Life drawing class and it was amazing. The Venue in Belfast was unreal and really made the day.
Model was waiting for us on arrival and was a true gent :)
Thanks again x
pr group ukgb 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Have used these guys for both of my sons stag parties and can’t fault.Good Value for money and reliable just what you need.
pr group ukgb 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Many thanks for the great show. Sofia was excellent - professional, great fun and a great performer. Made a great night!
5 stars for both bookings team and entertainer.

Andy Jackson
Hi

I just wanted to thank you and Erik for fulfilling our booking on Saturday evening for our Snow White themed party. The hen had a fantastic time and Erik certainly brightened up our evening!! Thanks very much and I will certainly recommend you if I get the opportunity.

P.s The stripper you sent was out of this world and wish I booked him for myself hehe :)

Thanks again
Lisa & Joey
Hey,

Just wanted to say your guy was AMAZING!!!!! best guy EVER!!!!

Would Recommend the policeman costume with noise complaint.

We all loved it!

many thanks

Kind regards

Jody
Dear Ruby and Team,

I just wanted to send a quick note saying thank you so much for your help organising the event for my friend.

The entertainers were fantastic!! And went above and beyond for the whole group.

Booking our entertainment was very easy and your team were more than helpful.

Best regards and thanks so much.

Blair
Hi

Thanks again
eve
Just a note to thank you for your excellent service, you really made the process easy and stress free for me . Your performer was superb, very professional and very hot. We had a great time and the stag absolutely loved it.

I will definitely be recommending you, I already have a lot!

I have emailed some photos across for promotion.

Take care and thanks again..
Hi Team,

Just wanted to say thanks so much, both acts were great. They both asked how much our hen was up for and when we weren't sure they said they'd read her reactions and did a great job of it.

Both Tigah and Leah were also really lovely, polite and friendly, and made us all feel very comfortable.

We have another event coming up in June and we will be back in contact

5 stars :)