Express Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Supplements

Tell us how Express Supplements made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have purchased an order on 16 February and have not received it. I emailed and my email bounced back as undeliverable. I phone but there is a message the number is incorrect. Cannot even find the website anymore
SCAM COMPANY NOT RECEIVED GOODS. BEEN TRYING TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM FOR 2 WEEKS SOLID WITH NO RESPONSE. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE STEALING EVERY ONES MONEY
wish i had read these reviews before i ordered i ordered in october and still not received goods, e-mailed three times and telephoned with no success and no acknowledgement from e-mails do not order from this firm
Still waiting for delivery of goods ordered and paid in October . This company will take your money and send you NOTHING ! Ask your bank to reverse payment as you cannot contact the company by phone or email. TOTAL SCAM.
This company just ignores you, be careful!!!
No received no refund not answering!
Didn’t receive goods and didn’t receive a refund. E mailed with no response. Do not order from this company.
This company is a scam.Do not buy it! Ordered herbal teas from this website but I have received part of my order only. I have sent them emails on info /sale /automatic customers services inquiry emails address asking for clarification but so far no response. I have lost my money ... *** Dear Owner of Express supplements company remember -"what goes around comes around"***
Ordered a hair treatment over a week ago, paid £5 extra for fast delivery. Nothing delivered, no response from multiple emails sent. Phone call says ‘no one to take your call, goodbye’. Massive scam!!
Sent crisps instead of coffee. No communication possible. They just said no one here to take your call, goodbye. Fortunately I was able to arrange a refund through Amazon.
I have made 4 purchases from Express Supplements over the last few months, and they have all arrived within 2-3 working days of placing the order, and supplied exactly as described. Very satisfied with this company, and would recommend it to others.
I made a purchase from this website and experienced a complete lacking in communication! The customer service number listed did not work, sent a couple emails and got no reply. Found out although trading online as Express Supplement, the company trading name is Quasaro Ltd. Can't say I'd recommend anyone buying from this website, regret not reading the review prior to placing my order.
Express Supplements is rated 1.33 based on 12 reviews