Express Supplements Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Express Supplements

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Express Supplements deliver?

Tell us how Express Supplements made you happy

"This company is a scam.Do not buy it! Ordered herbal teas from this website but I have received part of my order only. I have sent them emails on info /sale /automatic customers services inquiry emails address asking for clarification but so far no response. I have lost my money ... *** Dear Owner of Express supplements company remember -"what goes around comes around"***"
Are you Express Supplements? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a hair treatment over a week ago, paid £5 extra for fast delivery. Nothing delivered, no response from multiple emails sent. Phone call says ‘no one to take your call, goodbye’. Massive scam!!"
"Sent crisps instead of coffee. No communication possible. They just said no one here to take your call, goodbye. Fortunately I was able to arrange a refund through Amazon."
"I made a purchase from this website and experienced a complete lacking in communication! The customer service number listed did not work, sent a couple emails and got no reply. Found out although trading online as Express Supplement, the company trading name is Quasaro Ltd. Can't say I'd recommend anyone buying from this website, regret not reading the review prior to placing my order."
Express Supplements is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews