Great Western Railway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great Western Railway

Tell us how Great Western Railway made you happy
Having recently booked in advance a return ticket from Heathrow Airport to Tiverton parkway at a cost of nearly £60, I was then refused travel as the information I had was not deemed valid as it was not an ' E ticket ' inspire of proof it had been paid for by way of demonstrating bank statements etc, I then had to purchase A NEW TICKET that was unable to sustain the duration of travel needed....
Suffering from severe anxiety as well as other mental health issues, I feel that the customer services and advice I was given / received was beyond compare!
I have never felt so humiliated, ignored and degraded EVER before. Just HORRENDOUS... I am utterly disgusted and with seriously have to consider if I will ever use Great Western Railway services again... As far as being a ' cost effective and environmentally ethical alternative to cars, busses or flying to London... '. Forget it! :( :( :(
1/10.
Angry and upset beyond words!!! I will be seeking compensation!! / Refund!!!
Expensive fares always increasing at more than inflation, delays, overcrowding, non-working lavatories, queues to buy tickets at Reading station. They only survive owing to lax or non-existant regulation.
Great Western Railway is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews