Grandma Crunch Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grandma Crunch Limited
Love all the flavours
Worst cereals I ever tasted
Grandma crunch has really helped with keeping my morning blood sugars level. As a type 1 Diabetic, I am always on the hunt for healthy low carb foods. I would have given it higher marks but the cinnamon flavour is not great. On the Peanutbutter brownie at the mo which is great. Looking forward to trying the other flavours.
Excellent service, Tastes amazing, brilliant company, recommended!!!
It's basically texturized soy with different tastes, but it does the job extremely well. Just some flavours are a tad artificial (due to no real sugar). So it's a good thing, but, you know...
I read many comments that it would taste like cardboard, but despite that I ordered 4 boxes and I am pleasantly surprised! Really very tasty and fits well in a keto diet. Cinnamon is my favorite, delicious in cottage cheese and even better with a little extra cinnamon powder! I will 100% order again. Also very fast shipping to the Netherlands.
Great alternative to other cereals - strawberry and salted caramel are my favourite flavours
Best snack in the world!
Very disappointed to find that the box has now 40g lighter than the same one a year ago. There was no indication that for the same price I get smaller box.
The cereals are an amazing sweet alternatives to regular sweets. Works for me, mixing them with ioigurt to cover my sweet tooth, even though the texture is not exactly as regular cereal, the mixture with iogurt is healthy and amazing! Bought over 30 and will keep doing so
Tastes like plastic
My husband eats these to control blood sugar and he likes them very much. It gives him the crunch that he missed with other keto cereal options. Although he has said that the new recipe for cinnamon is too strong for him, which was previously his favourite.
Very small boxes very high prices, won’t buy this again.
Excellent quality of customer service. Understanding and supportive to any questions or issues. Thank you!
Buoni, con i valori perfetti, la mia nuova colazione e sarà difficile cambiarla..
Great products and great customer service.
Really like that it's a much healthier option for breakfast.
I liked a few of the cereals. The taste was good, better than I expected. I would like to see bigger boxes as I have more than 1 serving a day.
I got the chocolate grandma crunch. Tastes absolutely disgusting. Biggest waste of money
Excellent product if you want to keep your macros on point
Grandma Crunch Limited is rated 4.2 based on 669 reviews