HND Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HND Property Services

07368 555914

info@hndpropertyservices.co.ul

Tell us how HND Property Services made you happy
I hired this company to work on floor and painting on my flat. The work was completed very fast and with extreme professionalism. The team fixed some issues in the flat that had nothing to do with the initial work. Everyone was really proactive and helpful. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone
Really nice guys , started off just fitting my kitchen but works been going well and I had finances in place to do a small refurbishment. No problems with the works easy to get on with. Would highly recommend them. Passed them over to two of my friend already.
Work was exceptional so pleased with the Quality of work I recommend this company 100%
All work was completed to a very high standard. Kept us fully involved in decisions that needed making as the work progressed. Courteous and polite at all times. Extremely pleased with the completed work.
Very good and polite. Great work. Professional. Highly recommend.
They were great to deal with, worked around us in the house, offering solutions to any problems. The team worked to a very high standard and I would recommend them.
Finished the work on time and exactly as I wanted. Very reliable and helpful
Completed as requested or after open discussion of options and suggested solutions. Helpful advice and flexible approach to solutions. Happy to invite more work in the future.
Highly skilled and clearly enjoyed his work with a finish to match.
Thank you again!
I was very impressed with the whole service including the office girl who could tell how urgently I needed the work doing as i was handing a job back and she got me a price in minutes ! Fab company to deal with . couldn't recommend enough!
Have always found this Company to be really reliable - they come when they say they will. Can't fault the workmanship. Always provide estimates for work that is required to be done. The Plumbers are really friendly, polite and explain what is required. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.
New boiler
Excellent service as always, work done quickly and very reasonably priced. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Very good experience. They were professional all around, and the results were outstanding. Recommended for refurb jobs .
Brilliant service in every field the survey the fitters and after care... Highly delighted and highly recommended company.
Very good work-pleased with the shower and tiling. It took a while to wait for their availability, but very pleased with the result! Thanks!
Excellent job, very pleased with result, good communication through out. Very friendly workers.
Excellent and prompt service. Water heater was installed very next day with no problems. I highly recommend Hnd team
New boiler placed up in the loft
Could not have asked for a better tradesman very professional at all times explaining everything and again if we asked so tidy and clean. Would recommend this company to anyone
Very professional and efficient. Hardworking and delivering what was promised. Tidy and punctual.
Excellent work . Kitchen looks outstanding very happy with the service. Will definitely use them again. Thanks guys.
HND Property Services is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews