HND Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HND Property Services

07368 555914

info@hndpropertyservices.co.ul

Tell us how HND Property Services made you happy
Shower room renewed. New shower and enclosure, toilet basin, floor and wall tiles, decorated.

They arrived on time, completed the work promptly. Friendly, answered questions. Left everything clean. We were very pleased with the end result
They gave me full advice as to options for design and placement etc. All work was done with continual referral back to me
Thank you so much for the work you have done for me. I am really really pleased. You are such a perfectionist and the standard of work is fantastic. Excellent finished result and completed to an excellent standard. I am extremely happy with this service.
Absolutely delighted with the service from Hnd. Our new kitchen extension has made a lovely difference to our home. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
I’m absolutely amazed with the results with my property, with the quality of workmanship, with professionalism, they handled every single detail it was absolutely fantastic
Excellent Job. Highly recommended and grab communication and worked on the job very fast and efficient. Came back to do minor repairs straight away. A+++
Excellent people who take the job seriously and provide excellent value for money service. The outcome is excellent.
Our bathroom renovation, including water heater replacement, was completed very quickly. Communication was generally good and everything happened on time as described
I am very pleased with every aspect of the work . The loft conversion I had looks great , the staircase, the room with ensuite look very grand .
Very reliable, very competent, very reasonable prices and can tackle any plumbing problem with ease. A real pleasure to do business with.
Brilliant service, I always felt that I could trust the ladies to clean my house and be key holders. They always did a great job and if I asked for anything extra doing it wasn’t a hassle. Recommending to all my friends.
Very quick response to request for help. Appointment made promptly. Issue was an easy one to fix but he did not try to overcomplicate or overcharge. Thank you very much .
Installation of Instascan in our offices .

The work was completed to an excellent standard, the team on site are polite, hard working, punctual, efficient and professional. I would recommend them to anyone and use them again in the future
Their service was really impressive. The plumber were prompt and did their job magnificently.
Besides the affordable prices, they had among the best support staff and plumbers out of all the service providers I know. Whether it was the manner in which they answered my questions or the way the plumbers did their job. It was excellent service all around!
Very happy with all the work done. All workers were very pleasant and tidy. Would recommend this company without hesitation.
Great work ethic and very happy with quality. Would , definitely, use Hnd again Highly recommended
Excellent service couldn't fault him at all. Wouldn't go to anyone else now. Reliable and professional. Highly recommended!
They were absolutely brilliant from the initial quote to the end of job! Very accommodating.
Booked him in for the 20th at 9.30am and he was on time, carried out the work thoroughly and left with the system working well.
HND Property Services is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews