HND Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HND Property Services

07368 555914

info@hndpropertyservices.co.ul

Tell us how HND Property Services made you happy
I have used this firm more than once and always found them to be good. On top of this the engineer is a really nice person to deal with.
I used the company for the first time, following recommendations from neighbours. Prompt response and pleasant and efficient service to fix my shower. Would certainly use again. Thanks
Work was amazing, very quick with booking us in, very friendly and professional and work was very clean and complete for a great price we would highly recommend.
Highly recommended!!!very knowledgeable and professional person can’t thank enough for help and excellent customer service
Cannot recommend this company highly enough. Work was completed on time and to a very high standard. Everyone was friendly and I was kept informed of every step. Finished bathroom is gorgeous and I will definitely use this company again and recommend to others. Merci Beaucoup .
Was so happy with the service provided. Such a professional and friendly company to deal with. Will not hesitate to recommend and use again.
I called late Saturday afternoon and technician was there less then 30 minutes. Awesome guy and great service. Will only use them from now on.
Very professional and respectful, did a really good job at the painting, reliable and good communication regarding the job.
Good young lad. We will use him again in the future. Very polite and reasonable price. Has all his own tools and will follow up the work afterwards.
A good job. They worked hard and completed it on time and tidied up after themselves. It looks bright and fresh.
Professional, responsive and did wonderful work. Their prices are very competitive. I will call them again
I simply can not say enough good things about his business! He was prompt, professional, and couldn't ask for a nicer guy!
Would recommend!! Performed a great job quickly and professionally, and at a very reasonable price.
Plumber came on time and explained my options for repair. Was very professional
Great job, professional, high standard of work, kept informed at all times and a great end product. Would recommend to others!
Great efficient service at a very good price. All the work carried out to a high standard and no mess left behind. Very happy with the work and price!
HND Property Services is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews