KwikFit Reviews

of reviewers recommend KwikFit

Tell us how KwikFit made you happy
I had 2 new tyres fitted and the steering tracking checked and adjusted.
On completion I was handed a computer printout which showed alignment before and after. On close inspection of the printout it showed that even the 'After' measurements showed that the geometry was still out of alignment and messages in red at the bottom of the page warned of tyre wear, safety and handling problems.
I couldn't understand why I was given a report that showed there was still a problem after an expensive piece of work had just been carried out to correct it.
KwikFit re-did the adjustment and presented a new printout that showed all measurements were now within tolerance.
I use KWIKFIT each year for car service & MOT. I use their pickup/drop-off service that is very reasonable cost and really convenient because my service/MOT occur in mid-December & I can stay home while they take care of it.
I have also used KWIKFIT for buying the last 2 lots of tires because they were cheaper than any other I could find online.
KwikFit is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews