MDhair Reviews

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read MDhair Reviews

About MDhair:

A first-of-its-kind, clinically proven, customized hair regrowth treatment developed by dermatologists.

833-257-1914

Nicolle
MDhair 4 star review on 14th June 2024
MDhair 5 star review on 5th June 2024
Karen
I love the concept behind MDhair, that the products are customizable to your own personal hair needs unique to you! As Have gotten older and have had three children my hair was no longer at its best and from stress I have lost more hair than I imagined! Love the scalp serum and shampoo!
I’ve been trying out their eyelash serum for a few weeks now and I love it! What I’ve noticed is that they’re falling out much less and they look thicker and overall healthier. I can’t wait to continue using it and see the long-term results. Also, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all so I'm very happy about that.
Love the products so much!! You get your own customized kit which includes a serum, shampoo, and hair supplements! The shampoo smells sooo good and it makes my hair look and feel amazing! Obsessed and love the fact that it’s recommended by dermatologists as well for hair loss treatment.
I am Satisfied With What I Get for the Price...It is Too Soon to See Results.....
It definitely works, but like any other treatment, it does take a while before you see results - so the only thing I can say is to be patient and trust the process. We can get through this!
Compact packaging and great products!
I tried the restore hair conditioner and lash serum from MDhair and noticed a significant difference in my hair and lashes within days. I highly recommend the conditioner to anyone with coloured hair as it tends to get dry quicker in between washes. Your hair will be a lot softer and shinier. Overall I was very happy with my products and would definitely be using MDhair in the future!
This has been a great system for my hair. The Vegan supplements are easy to take every day and I haven’t had any side effects from them. The hair serum is very light but not greasy: you can easily add it to the scalp and then style hair as usual. My favorite is the shampoo; it smells great, makes hair very clean and it gives a nice, thick plumping effect to the hair. Overall my hair has looked and felt healthier with this system and I highly recommend it to anyone with hair breakage or hair loss.
This was my first time using MDhair and it has done wonders for my dry scalp and excessive shedding. I especially enjoyed the serum because it didn't irritate my scalp. I will definitely purchase once I have used up this kit. Thanks MDhair!
I love the hair serum! It’s so light and keeps my hair from frizzing. I Just started taking the capsules, and I’m excited to see the results they will bring in the next few months.
A bit expensive - but outstanding service and products.
Amazing service. Love it.
Great company. I have tried other hair loss brands before, but I felt that they wanted to sell me more products. With MDhair, I think that they want me to succeed.
I love this service. First time I feel that I am a person with a problem and not just a customer. The products are excellent. I had a few questions and got answers from a nurse on the same day.
Great service. I love the fact that they provide the first months at a discounted price.
This is an excellent conditioner. A bit expensive but with a very penny.
If you have hair loss- this is the only brand you should use. Not only excellent products - but also a great team of nurses that answer your questions and help with every need.
Such a great kit for your hair. Shampoo & serum helped provide great moisture to relieve any itchiness from a dry scalp! in love with the supplements that come with it! packed with vitamins and minerals, VEGAN! and it also helped improve my skin. Def recommend!
If I am looking for a haircare product I need to be sure that treats and it's clinically approved. This is what I found in MDhair, I know that I can count on it. As it is customized, chances are more that it will solve the root problem of my hair loss. Instead of one product, It's a kit with a serum , shampoo and supplement. I'm looking forward to seeing my hair grow healthy and fast. Tugba S.
Great customer support. I asked a few questions about my hair loss, and the registered nurse answered me in 3 hours. Sow knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing.
MDhair is rated 4.7 based on 196 reviews