Mobile Signal Boosters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Signal Boosters

Tell us how Mobile Signal Boosters made you happy
Terrible company, be warned.
They pretend to be a UK based company, they are not.
They despatch and invoice from China.
I paid in excess of £400 for the product and was told on the phone the item would be "posted the next day".
About a week later I receive an email from customs saying if I want the item I would have to pay 20% import duty as the sender, a Chinese company had placed a $20 value on the item and that they are a known "unhelpful company who do this all the time ".
After several phone calls to the company where I was promised thry would sort this immediately and absolutely nothing happened I eventually contacted the credit card company and got my money back that way.
So not only did they lie repeatedly they are also involved with knowingly trying to avoid paying the correct UK customs, a truly awful company in my opinion.
Also.... warning, they have 3 different web sites with different company names, it's all the same awful company.
Poor service and still waiting for my complete order to be fulfilled
Ordered and paid £334.00 for my order on 27-02-19. At the time of writing this review, i.e. 18-03-19 I still have not received my order in full. I have lost count of the unanswered emails I have sent together with various "tickets" and phone calls I have made. Needless to say I am still waiting. On the odd occasion I have received a reply, the lame excuse given for the delay is that of "technical issues". I only hope that when (or should I say if) I finally receive my complete order, that I have far fewer technical issues with the equipment I've bought than they seem to be having with their own.
Mobile Signal Boosters is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews