Mobile Signal Boosters Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mobile Signal Boosters
Click Here

Tell us how Mobile Signal Boosters made you happy

"Poor service and still waiting for my complete order to be fulfilled Ordered and paid £334.00 for my order on 27-02-19. At the time of writing this review, i.e. 18-03-19 I still have not received my order in full. I have lost count of the unanswered emails I have sent together with various "tickets" and phone calls I have made. Needless to say I am still waiting. On the odd occasion I have received a reply, the lame excuse given for the delay is that of "technical issues". I only hope that when (or should I say if) I finally receive my complete order, that I have far fewer technical issues with the equipment I've bought than they seem to be having with their own."
Are you Mobile Signal Boosters? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Mobile Signal Boosters is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews