Prairie Health Reviews

6502000171

inquiry@prairiehealth.co

335 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, California

Tell us how Prairie Health made you happy
I love love love prairie health!! I am so glad I found them! It seemed like no other doctors would even take me, or help me because my condition was very poor, but prairie said I was the perfect candidate and started me right away. I found the medication that works best for my body, I have a psychiatrist that I feel who actually cares and a case worker who checks in on me and helps me with my goals.
Thank you for your kind words, Melissa! ❤ We're also super glad you chose Prairie Health as your mental health partner. It's always great to hear from our members. Stories like this remind all of our team why we are working to provide better mental healthcare. Thank you so much!
Really love Prairie Health - the resources they send me regularly are super helpful. Going through the COVID pandemic and staying at home all day has really taken a toll on my mental health, and I'm glad I was able to find Prairie Health.
Prairie Health is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews