Prairie Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prairie Health
Read Prairie Health Reviews
A great and innovative health program involving genetic testing and one simple monthly fee. It is easy to use and the people I have helping me are extremely professional. I look forward to continuing my journey with Prairie Health.
Trusting your mental health with a new healthcare service can be pretty stressful. Praire Health has been a smooth transition and the team is very knowledgeable regarding treating anxiety and depression. Highly recommend this agency!
Excellent service from Prairie. The staff is friendly, professional and down to earth. The service is affordable and they offer medication, talk therapy and a care partner. Would highly recommend this service.
I had to cancel Prairie Health because I was moving out of state, but I would highly recommend them for anyone living in California. They made sure my transition to a new provider was smooth and I really appreciate them providing care that goes above and beyond.
I’m on my second month with them. I don’t like going out of my house because of Covid. I like that I can get medication delivered for $15, and it’s cheaper than anywhere else at least for my specific medication.
Easy to use. Friendly staff that is attentive and caring. Dr. is Knowledgeable and understanding. Easy Med Delivery and no need to go in for an Office visit. Most of all it’s affordable and easy to access.
Prairie helped me find the right medication to start feeling better fast. They provide the most complete mental health care solution out there. I only wish I'd sought help sooner.
I really like Prairie Health, I like having someone in my corner I can text if I need help with a feeling or situation.
Prairie Health (love Megan!) really changed my experience with depression. They use genetic testing... which is something that none of my previous docs did. I actually got meds that worked this time. Only have good things to say, and really happy with how they treat people.
My caregiver has gone far and beyond any traditional doctor that I would see in person! This has given me peace of mind knowing I have 24/7 care at my disposal. They have helped me begin the path to healing that I so desperately needed.
I liked prarie Health it gave me hope that really made it easy and when thingS were tough they would help me through it. It’s good to know they were always there when u needed them
I’m really loving Prairie Health. My care partner is awesome with checking in with me and sending me tips or videos she thinks will help between sessions. My physiatrist is also great, he really listened to my concerns and put me at ease with the medication decisions we made together. I am so glad I found Prairie Health! If you’re debating trying it out, just do it, you’ll be happy you did!
I’m loving Prairie Health. Dr Ravi is amazing! I feel Like time was put into my treatment.
I love love love prairie health!! I am so glad I found them! It seemed like no other doctors would even take me, or help me because my condition was very poor, but prairie said I was the perfect candidate and started me right away. I found the medication that works best for my body, I have a psychiatrist that I feel who actually cares and a case worker who checks in on me and helps me with my goals.
Thank you for your kind words, Melissa! ❤ We're also super glad you chose Prairie Health as your mental health partner. It's always great to hear from our members. Stories like this remind all of our team why we are working to provide better mental healthcare. Thank you so much!
Really love Prairie Health - the resources they send me regularly are super helpful. Going through the COVID pandemic and staying at home all day has really taken a toll on my mental health, and I'm glad I was able to find Prairie Health.
Prairie Health is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews