Prairie Health Reviews

6502000171

inquiry@prairiehealth.co

335 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, California

Tell us how Prairie Health made you happy
Very kind and professional.
Wonderful care coordinator, Amy who is very caring and professional. Very effective way to receive treatment for mental health issues in a system where it can take many months to reach that point.
It’s been a great experience with Prairie Health! I think the way this system works brings peace of mind and hope which is what the patient needs when anxious going through difficult times.
Overall pleased with the level of service and support provided.
I like praire health because it’s all connected together and there careing
Was a little bit skeptical at first. But I've been tossed whatever the medication of the month was for at least 10 years, I figured this wouldn't be much different and at least I could see a doctor in my pajamas. I could not have been more WRONG! Within 2 days of switching my medication guided my the genetic testing, my anxiety decreased significantly! I realize I can't be cured by medication alone, but I feel like a have a better handle on it so I am able to focus holistically. THANK YOU PRAIRIE HEALTH.
Thank you, Angela! Glad to hear that Prairie was able to be of help :)
Prairie Health is actually really cheap compared to all the other mental healthcare I've been getting. It's also much cheaper than a lot of other services where you can talk with a counselor via text.
A great and innovative health program involving genetic testing and one simple monthly fee. It is easy to use and the people I have helping me are extremely professional. I look forward to continuing my journey with Prairie Health.
Trusting your mental health with a new healthcare service can be pretty stressful. Praire Health has been a smooth transition and the team is very knowledgeable regarding treating anxiety and depression. Highly recommend this agency!
Excellent service from Prairie. The staff is friendly, professional and down to earth. The service is affordable and they offer medication, talk therapy and a care partner. Would highly recommend this service.
I had to cancel Prairie Health because I was moving out of state, but I would highly recommend them for anyone living in California. They made sure my transition to a new provider was smooth and I really appreciate them providing care that goes above and beyond.
I’m on my second month with them. I don’t like going out of my house because of Covid. I like that I can get medication delivered for $15, and it’s cheaper than anywhere else at least for my specific medication.
Easy to use. Friendly staff that is attentive and caring. Dr. is Knowledgeable and understanding. Easy Med Delivery and no need to go in for an Office visit. Most of all it’s affordable and easy to access.
Prairie helped me find the right medication to start feeling better fast. They provide the most complete mental health care solution out there. I only wish I'd sought help sooner.
I really like Prairie Health, I like having someone in my corner I can text if I need help with a feeling or situation.
Prairie Health (love Megan!) really changed my experience with depression. They use genetic testing... which is something that none of my previous docs did. I actually got meds that worked this time. Only have good things to say, and really happy with how they treat people.
My caregiver has gone far and beyond any traditional doctor that I would see in person! This has given me peace of mind knowing I have 24/7 care at my disposal. They have helped me begin the path to healing that I so desperately needed.
I liked prarie Health it gave me hope that really made it easy and when thingS were tough they would help me through it. It’s good to know they were always there when u needed them
I’m really loving Prairie Health. My care partner is awesome with checking in with me and sending me tips or videos she thinks will help between sessions. My physiatrist is also great, he really listened to my concerns and put me at ease with the medication decisions we made together. I am so glad I found Prairie Health! If you’re debating trying it out, just do it, you’ll be happy you did!
I’m loving Prairie Health. Dr Ravi is amazing! I feel Like time was put into my treatment.
Prairie Health is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews