Boost Hardware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Hardware
Live Chat
Read Boost Hardware Reviews

About Boost Hardware:

Boost Hardware has over 15 years of experience in the IT Hardware industry and is an Authorized HP and Dell Partner. We have the vision to be the world’s leading provider of new and refurbished IT Hardware and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide our clients with the best customer service and products that exceed their expectations. Boost also gives you the following benefits:

* Competitive pricing

* Free Same Day Shipping

* Instant and Top Rated Customer Support ("Minnesota Nice!")

* IT Hardware and Solution Experienced Professionals

* Authorized HP and Dell Partner

At Boost Hardware, we provide our customers with an easy to use checkout process that will make buying IT hardware as simple as 1,2,3. With access to over 2 million+ Servers and Spare Parts, we do our best to provide the product you or your customer is looking for at the best market price. Boost's product lines consists of these leading IT MFG's: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Dell, SUN, Brocade, Nortel, Intel, Seagate and more.

1-888-352-2298

sales@boosthardware.com

540 Lake St.Suite #0617, ,

Tell us how Boost Hardware made you happy
I ordered the correct HP drive part but I was shipped the alternate part and the caddy is different. I had no idea I was not getting the correct part. I am able to swap out the old caddy but it would nice to know that upfront. If I was adding drives I would have been stuck.
Bought the hard drive for a client's office... needed for HP laptop. Haven't installed it yet.
Hi Steven, We shipped your order the next day as it was ordered in the afternoon and you chose the Ground shipping option with is 4-6 days. You order was delivered on time. Thank you!! Scott
I thought the cart and checkout process was very smooth and easy to navigate. Also the pricing on each product was pretty low and reasonable. Overall, I had a very enjoyable shopping experience
They helped me find the right hard drive for server. Very good deal and high quality product .
Found what I was looking for, excellent prices and selection. The price beat anything I could find on the amazon.
Customer service was fantastic the online chat was useful to quickly answer my question
Very fast shipping. I needed these parts to get a Laptop to my client ASAP. The package arrived Next Day just in the nick of time. Will definitely purchase from them again.
Great, simple, shopping experience, superb customer service. Love the chat system where you can contact them at any time!
A very fast and reliable service,I will use them over and over again
A bit pricey compared to most places for little RAM. When I order next day delivery however, I received this item on time.
Awesome product! Definitely beats the prices of the same product from other brands! I highly recommend for your computing needs!
Although not all products are available yet in all categories, and I could only add two items to the cart, I was quite impressed by BoostHardware's low prices.
Easy to navigate website. I need hard-to-find parts for my business, and boosthardware has everything I need at good prices.
Quick and easy. Low prices and great products.
Im so happy i ordered from here because I recieved a discount for a bulk order. Thanks
Great customer service and quick shipping!
Chat customer service was helpful. Check out was easy and simple, website moved quickly without issues and was simple to use and navigate.
Very easy to use!!Prices too are so good and affordable.If you haven't used this you are missing a lot!!Thanks
This site is amazing and filled with amazing products and great deals
Very great customer service,Prices perfect and affordable!!
Boost Hardware is rated 4.63 based on 124 reviews