Boost Hardware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Hardware
Live Chat
Read Boost Hardware Reviews

About Boost Hardware:

Boost Hardware has over 15 years of experience in the IT Hardware industry and is an Authorized HP and Dell Partner. We have the vision to be the world’s leading provider of new and refurbished IT Hardware and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide our clients with the best customer service and products that exceed their expectations. Boost also gives you the following benefits:

* Competitive pricing

* Free Same Day Shipping

* Instant and Top Rated Customer Support ("Minnesota Nice!")

* IT Hardware and Solution Experienced Professionals

* Authorized HP and Dell Partner

At Boost Hardware, we provide our customers with an easy to use checkout process that will make buying IT hardware as simple as 1,2,3. With access to over 2 million+ Servers and Spare Parts, we do our best to provide the product you or your customer is looking for at the best market price. Boost's product lines consists of these leading IT MFG's: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Dell, SUN, Brocade, Nortel, Intel, Seagate and more.

1-888-352-2298

sales@boosthardware.com

540 Lake St.Suite #0617, ,

Tell us how Boost Hardware made you happy
I was shopping around for some items and BoostHardware not only had better pricing compared to other sites, their website was much easier to navigate. They definitely earned my business and will be shopping with them again soon.
I had a good experience with my first order. Scott was helpful during our chat session. They beat all the other prices I could find.
I just made my order on BoostHardware and the product just arrived on time with no shipping fees incurred.The SSSD product is of good quality and I highly recommend it.I will always continue shopping hardware products from this website and encourage more people to use it.The services offered are GOOD and the products are of high quality.Hope to continue using this website.
great service. very prompt shipment. Good prices. What's not to like?
great prices, easy and fast checkout!
Site looks okay, but prices are great
Great cust service and website!
very smooth website and checkout process!
Customer Chat Support was very good
Placed my first order a week ago. Easy purchase from beginning to end. I would definitely order again. Thanks!
Smooth transaction, helpful sales staff. Love the new website!
My first time using you all. I hope it goes well!
jhljkhlkjhl
Very helpful and friendly.
first time buying and havent receive it yet.
Your order shipped 1 day later and went ground so it takes 3 days to deliver! :) Thanks!
Xceldata Solutions has always been there when i needed them the most.
Easy Process
Acceptable
happy with the prices
I would highly recommend purchasing memory from xceldatasolution,com. They were extremely easy to work with and their prices are reasonable. One of the memory modules I purchased was defective, They replaced it immediately, no muss no fuss.
Boost Hardware is rated 4.59 based on 91 reviews