Boost Hardware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Hardware
Live Chat
Read Boost Hardware Reviews

About Boost Hardware:

Boost Hardware has over 15 years of experience in the IT Hardware industry and is an Authorized HP and Dell Partner. We have the vision to be the world’s leading provider of new and refurbished IT Hardware and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide our clients with the best customer service and products that exceed their expectations. Boost also gives you the following benefits:

* Competitive pricing

* Free Same Day Shipping

* Instant and Top Rated Customer Support ("Minnesota Nice!")

* IT Hardware and Solution Experienced Professionals

* Authorized HP and Dell Partner

At Boost Hardware, we provide our customers with an easy to use checkout process that will make buying IT hardware as simple as 1,2,3. With access to over 2 million+ Servers and Spare Parts, we do our best to provide the product you or your customer is looking for at the best market price. Boost's product lines consists of these leading IT MFG's: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Dell, SUN, Brocade, Nortel, Intel, Seagate and more.

1-888-352-2298

sales@boosthardware.com

540 Lake St.Suite #0617, ,

Tell us how Boost Hardware made you happy
Found what I was looking for, excellent prices and selection. The price beat anything I could find on the amazon.
A bit pricey compared to most places for little RAM. When I order next day delivery however, I received this item on time.
The lay out is very clean and good. I ordered next day delivery and it got here on time!
free shipping didnt work
My first time using you all. I hope it goes well!
happy with the prices
We competitive prices and good customer service.
Website needs updating
The order process was great. I had made a wrong selection and was sent an email to confirm my order. When I advised that it was incorrect, I was refunded my money promptly and without hassle.
price was good. checkout was fast.
No comment
Easy ordering...
If compatible will order more
just made order