Boost Hardware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Hardware
Live Chat
Read Boost Hardware Reviews

About Boost Hardware:

Boost Hardware has over 15 years of experience in the IT Hardware industry and is an Authorized HP and Dell Partner. We have the vision to be the world’s leading provider of new and refurbished IT Hardware and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide our clients with the best customer service and products that exceed their expectations. Boost also gives you the following benefits:

* Competitive pricing

* Free Same Day Shipping

* Instant and Top Rated Customer Support ("Minnesota Nice!")

* IT Hardware and Solution Experienced Professionals

* Authorized HP and Dell Partner

At Boost Hardware, we provide our customers with an easy to use checkout process that will make buying IT hardware as simple as 1,2,3. With access to over 2 million+ Servers and Spare Parts, we do our best to provide the product you or your customer is looking for at the best market price. Boost's product lines consists of these leading IT MFG's: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Dell, SUN, Brocade, Nortel, Intel, Seagate and more.

1-888-352-2298

sales@boosthardware.com

540 Lake St.Suite #0617, ,

Tell us how Boost Hardware made you happy
free shipping didnt work
I love the customer service.
It was great experience shopping with you and i believe this is the best place to shop. Thank you so much am grateful.
Received my order quickly, installed them and working perfectly. You can stop searching for prices, these are way better than competitors.
Nice website! Low prices, multiple options (refurb or new) and even has comparisons with other sites right on the product page. Simple checkout process too.
The work just fine on my desktop pc, easy to upgrade, and the price is amazing! I was comparing prices with other sites, and this was the best, totally beat the competition on quality and price.
I ordered next day delivery and it got there on time. Great feature is the price comparison for each item.
Ordering through body hardware was a breeze! I ordered next day delivery and it arrived on time!
Boost Hardware was user-friendly, and website was easy to navigate. Prices were great for both new products, and refurbs. Highly recommend for hardware needs
Order next day delivery and it came on time thanks again love the item i give it 5 stars truly great service n product
I had no problems moving to different tabs. The whole process of buying was easy.
I was shopping around for some items and BoostHardware not only had better pricing compared to other sites, their website was much easier to navigate. They definitely earned my business and will be shopping with them again soon.
I had a good experience with my first order. Scott was helpful during our chat session. They beat all the other prices I could find.
I just made my order on BoostHardware and the product just arrived on time with no shipping fees incurred.The SSSD product is of good quality and I highly recommend it.I will always continue shopping hardware products from this website and encourage more people to use it.The services offered are GOOD and the products are of high quality.Hope to continue using this website.
great service. very prompt shipment. Good prices. What's not to like?
great prices, easy and fast checkout!
Site looks okay, but prices are great
Great cust service and website!
very smooth website and checkout process!
Customer Chat Support was very good
Placed my first order a week ago. Easy purchase from beginning to end. I would definitely order again. Thanks!
Boost Hardware is rated 4.66 based on 121 reviews