Boost Hardware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Hardware
Live Chat
Read Boost Hardware Reviews

About Boost Hardware:

Boost Hardware has over 15 years of experience in the IT Hardware industry and is an Authorized HP and Dell Partner. We have the vision to be the world’s leading provider of new and refurbished IT Hardware and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide our clients with the best customer service and products that exceed their expectations. Boost also gives you the following benefits:

* Competitive pricing

* Free Same Day Shipping

* Instant and Top Rated Customer Support ("Minnesota Nice!")

* IT Hardware and Solution Experienced Professionals

* Authorized HP and Dell Partner

At Boost Hardware, we provide our customers with an easy to use checkout process that will make buying IT hardware as simple as 1,2,3. With access to over 2 million+ Servers and Spare Parts, we do our best to provide the product you or your customer is looking for at the best market price. Boost's product lines consists of these leading IT MFG's: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Dell, SUN, Brocade, Nortel, Intel, Seagate and more.

1-888-352-2298

sales@boosthardware.com

540 Lake St.Suite #0617, ,

Tell us how Boost Hardware made you happy
Smooth transaction, helpful sales staff. Love the new website!
My first time using you all. I hope it goes well!
jhljkhlkjhl
Very helpful and friendly.
first time buying and havent receive it yet.
Your order shipped 1 day later and went ground so it takes 3 days to deliver! :) Thanks!
Xceldata Solutions has always been there when i needed them the most.
Easy Process
Acceptable
happy with the prices
I would highly recommend purchasing memory from xceldatasolution,com. They were extremely easy to work with and their prices are reasonable. One of the memory modules I purchased was defective, They replaced it immediately, no muss no fuss.
Using low prices catch is not a good practice....never again
We were in the middle of updating our inventory and had to adjust pricing is all and re-quoted you accurately. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you have further questions, I am happy to help!
Please make sure to send the exact part # ordered.
good site
We competitive prices and good customer service.
smooth transaction
Website needs updating
Very Easy!
outstanding customer service
very easy ordering process. hopefully, there will be no problems with the procuct.
The order process was great. I had made a wrong selection and was sent an email to confirm my order. When I advised that it was incorrect, I was refunded my money promptly and without hassle.
Boost Hardware is rated 4.66 based on 121 reviews