Boost Hardware Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boost Hardware
Live Chat
Read Boost Hardware Reviews

About Boost Hardware:

Boost Hardware has over 15 years of experience in the IT Hardware industry and is an Authorized HP and Dell Partner. We have the vision to be the world’s leading provider of new and refurbished IT Hardware and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide our clients with the best customer service and products that exceed their expectations. Boost also gives you the following benefits:

* Competitive pricing

* Free Same Day Shipping

* Instant and Top Rated Customer Support ("Minnesota Nice!")

* IT Hardware and Solution Experienced Professionals

* Authorized HP and Dell Partner

At Boost Hardware, we provide our customers with an easy to use checkout process that will make buying IT hardware as simple as 1,2,3. With access to over 2 million+ Servers and Spare Parts, we do our best to provide the product you or your customer is looking for at the best market price. Boost's product lines consists of these leading IT MFG's: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Dell, SUN, Brocade, Nortel, Intel, Seagate and more.

1-888-352-2298

sales@boosthardware.com

540 Lake St.Suite #0617, ,

Tell us how Boost Hardware made you happy
The order process was great. I had made a wrong selection and was sent an email to confirm my order. When I advised that it was incorrect, I was refunded my money promptly and without hassle.
I ordered the wrong part for my application.. I was contacted before shipment and catastraphy avoided. Good company recommend to anyone.
price was good. checkout was fast.
I'll rate them after I receive the item I ordered. Looking forward, thanks.
So far So good.,awaiting first order
No comment
good service
Easy to work with and assisted in some cost savings by modifying my order to remove parts I did not need.
Easy ordering...
If compatible will order more
Responsive sales email responses. Thanks!
im waiting to get it
I will seen if the product is good before i review.
Easy to use