Xpressid.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
Read Xpressid.net Reviews
Great work!!!
Top tier customer service! They contacted me to double check a few things and even sent a pic of the shipping label. Made and shipped super fast too!
My experience with Xpeessid was actually better then I expected. So 4 stars for a couple reasons that I ran into. Personally to me the website was a bit hard to navigate sometimes if I wanted to edit or what the final product was going to look like etc. Although a employee in no time got back to me and was there with speedy respond time to help me with anything I needed and cleared up any questions I had. The second negative is that when my ids arrived one had scratches on the front and one with finger prints.....If I’m buying something new it shouldn’t be scratched up. Other then that my time working with Xpressid was pretty smooth they have templates and if u want to creat your own u can which is what I did. It is really easy to create your own and I already did and will keep recommending Xpressid.
I was very pleased with the product and service I received. I made an error when placing my order. Without hesitation Xpress ID resent my order with the corrections free of charge. You don’t find this type of customer service much nowadays. I will most certainly use them and only them for my business ID badge needs in the future. I’d highly recommend anyone to use this company. You will not be disappointed.
Xpressid.net 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Very fast and good quality
Excellent costumer services. IDs are very professional.
Great place. Very friendly, flexible, and effective. They were very understand and help me get my VEN ID the right way.
Xpressid.net makes HIGH QUALITY Great looking name badges, and are very efficient in their delivery time. I recommend their service to anyone or company that needs one or more quality name badges.
Super Fast and Friendly Service. The print quality is outstanding. I will be ordering all of my employee ID"s from Xpressid as I get my business up and running. Thank you for the excellent service!
My ID badges are perfect. Great job Xpressid.
To be honest. The ID is way better than pdf preview they sent me to review!!
I have yet to receive my product but the customer service is impeccable I initially reached out via Etsy but ended up going directly to the site it is very user friendly & affordable will definitely use their service again in the future
A wonderful service, used them for years. Will always go here for ids and badges
Online software is easy to use. Did incur some problems with picture editing feature explained on instructional video that did not exist on the website, but it may be a browser conflict. Quality of the actual card was great. I would recommend and use again.
Created my own badge design which arrived quickly, and customer care immediately corrected an issue with my order. Although, the end product looks slightly different than what I designed. It might have been my browser or monitor, either way I'll be buying from them again in the future.
We've used Xpress ID for years and their quality is excellent and speed of delivery is excellent as well! Definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking for a speedy and quality product!
Quality badges, fast shipping, great communication. We use Xpressid often.
Using Xpress ID for 3-4 years now. Very much satisfied with their services. Very easy to order and ships on time.
Fast and responsive service
Customer service was awful. They did not accept my refund and sent my order anyways resulting in my having low funds.
Xpressid.net is rated 4.80 based on 169 reviews