Xpressid.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
Read Xpressid.net Reviews
Excellent and quick service! We will definatley be buying again for all of our staff ID's.
I received my merchandise quickly. Good quality. Thanks XpressID!
Excellent customer service! Great products! Absolutely recommend!
Customer service is amazing! Haven't received product but with the experience so far, I expect nothing less than spot on!
i have not got it yet
Hi Mr. Moore,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet. Unfortunately when we leave the packages with a mail carrier, there isn't much we can do. What I can do for you is re-print it and ship it at no additional cost to an alternate address. Let me know what you'd like to do.
Great job and great team
My ID looked great and service was prompt and friendly!
David was great and very responsive. I approved a proof that had no correct info on it and he cut me a break on the correct order the next day. Very professional, very quick turn around. The guys good.
I have ordered several ID badges from XpressID and I always get great results. On one occasion, I had to have a badge remade because someone lost theirs. David was able to find our previous order and reprint the badge with very little effort on my part. Very good software, user friendly and professional. I will use them in the future.
really like working with them.
Not happy, clarity, and word placement.
Worked with David Restrepo, communication was great and turn around time was extremely fast. Cant wait to see the new IDs
I am down in Florida and I came across this site and I was very pleased and would use them solely for future work
Great quality with several flexible options. Only complaint is the duplicate project doesn't seem to work, so each card needs to be started from scratch.
I have been using XpressID for some time now, I have been more then satisfied with the quality and display of work shown to me when completing my order. They even do a follow up email as a proof before printing. I could not be more content with the service I receive! Thank you!
The is the best staff ID have ever produced with this company. I will surely do more with Xpressid.
Fast service and easy product customIzation
Love! Great quality
Great company
Great service! Same day service!
Xpressid.net is rated 4.79 based on 126 reviews