Xpressid.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
Read Xpressid.net Reviews
Online software is easy to use. Did incur some problems with picture editing feature explained on instructional video that did not exist on the website, but it may be a browser conflict. Quality of the actual card was great. I would recommend and use again.
Created my own badge design which arrived quickly, and customer care immediately corrected an issue with my order. Although, the end product looks slightly different than what I designed. It might have been my browser or monitor, either way I'll be buying from them again in the future.
We've used Xpress ID for years and their quality is excellent and speed of delivery is excellent as well! Definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking for a speedy and quality product!
Quality badges, fast shipping, great communication. We use Xpressid often.
Using Xpress ID for 3-4 years now. Very much satisfied with their services. Very easy to order and ships on time.
Fast and responsive service
Customer service was awful. They did not accept my refund and sent my order anyways resulting in my having low funds.
Fast service with good quality
My experience with XpressID has been amazing. Their product is top notch and their service in impeccable.
Fast service with great quality.
We've been using Xpress ID for just over a year, and they've worked perfectly. We order maybe 3 badges every couple of months. They get produced quickly and generally receive them within 3 days. If you need ID badges made, this is the one I chose after searching for various companies, and was the first one I used. I am happy with my decision.
Shipping was extremely quick and quality was great. 10/10
exceeded expectations and completed it so quickly.
It was quick, simple anf fast
Easy to upload my own art and pictures and then design my ID.
Fast shipping, great quality. Will use them again
Great work
Website a bit confusing to use
My badge was shipped on feb 10 and its Feb 18 and I am still waiting for it. there is no tracking for it at all with usps or with xpressid
No complaints great service