Xpressid.net Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
"Fast, and professional"
"I appreciate the follow up email from the tech making sure the design was as I submitted."
"Very fast service and the print quality was very good. Would most definitely use them again. P. Lambert Colorado"
"Very nice quality badges, excellent communication. I sent the wrong file and was contacted quickly about it so I could send the correct file. Great value and service."
"Very professional and class details"
"The staff was helpful and made suggestions to improve the order which was helpful. My only problem was a misspelling of the name of one of the cards. In fairness, the name was updated to include a middle name which wasn't in the proofs."
"They provide excellent service. I got exactly what I needed and also on time. The representatives that I had spoke with were very helpful. I’ll definitely keep Xpressid.net in mind for my needs re: identification cards."
"The product and customer service is amazing. The only complaint I have is the website is a bit hard to use. I do highly recommend xpressid.net!"
"Loving my ID. Thank you Xpressid ID"
"The work was fine and customer service was excellent"
"Very professional Work, Great quality, and the best ID badge I have every seen Thank y’all ID xpressid"
"Expert quality, great communication. I absolutely love the results and will be back! The best part was getting a picture of how my order looked before it shipped. That was so cool. It made me feel very confident."
"Very professional and excellent customer service. Excellent quality."
"Excellent product, customer service and shipping"
"Very good and very fast"
"They turned out exactly as desired. I was sent a proof via email before my order was shipped to verify quality. I received my order fast and we are all happy with how they turned out. We will definitely be a returning customer."
"good quality, great communication. awesome experience!"
"Very easy to create and shipped on time!"
"The ID looks great and shipping was quick. Thanks"
"Professional, friendly and efficient organization. Excellent customer service and products. I give Xpressid my highest recommendation!!"
Xpressid.net is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews