Xpressid.net Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
"I liked the fact that I was given a preview email regarding final product"
"I am VERY please with the quick turnaround of my order. Your service came highly recommended and I must say it exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be doing business with you again!"
"Great, quick service and I love my badge! Thank you!"
"Always a pleasure ordering from XpressID. The quick responses and email verification is really appreciated. Thank You for making ordering easy and professional!"
"Responsive, accurate, and friendly customer service coupled with quality product. Highly recommend!"
"Thank you David for your communication and taking the time to help me with my custom orders. As a customer, I felt appreciated. My order is perfect and so was my experience with XpressID. I will be returning. Thank you!"
"One of my best friend told me about Xpressid.net. He said it was real simple to use and that it was a good price. Well not only was he right, but I was amazed that I had a proof in my email the very next day. Super fast and super friendly. I will definitely use the service again."
"Very good service and I am happy with my badge! Customer service is very helpful as well. So glad I went with this company! I will be ordering again!"
"First I would like to say, that I never knew there was a place that would print your IDs for you (All of the companies I've worked for have their own machines). This has been the most convenient process ever. I designed my badge, placed my order, and it was in my hands 2 business days later! Customer service is very helpful too. I will be ordering again, for my company and my husband's company."
"Very quick and did excellent work. I appreciated them getting in touch with me to finalize my badge."
"Great service, got my order printed and shipped the same day. My order arrived in less than 1 week (shipped internationally). David R. was incredible. I had to make a small change to my order based on the picture proof that he sent to me and he redid the order (with the amended design) immediately."
"Always a great experience. I love XpressID and their products are beautiful and the processing is SUPER FAST."
"Awesome customer service and products."
"Received the order on time. Quality should have been better."
"Great work great speed"
"Awesome customer service."
"I will give you credit for being very fast, as you sent me a photo of the completed badge within 30 minutes of placing my order. Beyond that, the experience gets grim. The ID was of very poor quality. Photo was blurry, my logo had jagged edges all over, the card wasn't laminated to the edge, and the hologram featured Chinese text for some reason. The lanyard also appears to be of very poor quality for the price. I requested that the order be canceled, and I receive a refund, which you quickly agreed to, but a week later I had to file a dispute with PayPal to actually get my refund from you. So, no, I don't think I would use your service again, nor recommend it to anyone else."
"I had a somewhat complicated design and the on-website app was not able to fully support it. When I contacted the customer support with my custom design, David was fully committed to meet my need, and he was able to deliver the exact design I wanted. Thank you, and I will use their service again! I highly recommend them."
"It was a very quick and easy process with uploading the custom design. Just received them in the mail and they turned out nice!"
"An excellent product delivered in a timely manner. I will definitely be a repeat customer."
Xpressid.net is rated 4.76 based on 59 reviews