Xpressid.net Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
"I had a somewhat complicated design and the on-website app was not able to fully support it. When I contacted the customer support with my custom design, David was fully committed to meet my need, and he was able to deliver the exact design I wanted. Thank you, and I will use their service again! I highly recommend them."
"It was a very quick and easy process with uploading the custom design. Just received them in the mail and they turned out nice!"
"An excellent product delivered in a timely manner. I will definitely be a repeat customer."
"Perfectly done and was so glad the designer confirmed before shipping my card."
"This was a simple and easy to create a quality ID badge for my business."
"Easy to create. Good quality & fast shipping! Thank you!"
"Fast and good work. Super happy with the final product!"
"Great quick service. Thank you."
"Super fast turn around and highly detailed sharp printing on cards. :)"
"Amazing productivity and speedy processing!"
"great. Thank you Dave"
"Great products. Thanks!"
"badge arrived quickly"
"Fast, and professional"
"I appreciate the follow up email from the tech making sure the design was as I submitted."
"Very fast service and the print quality was very good. Would most definitely use them again. P. Lambert Colorado"
"Very nice quality badges, excellent communication. I sent the wrong file and was contacted quickly about it so I could send the correct file. Great value and service."
"Very professional and class details"
"The staff was helpful and made suggestions to improve the order which was helpful. My only problem was a misspelling of the name of one of the cards. In fairness, the name was updated to include a middle name which wasn't in the proofs."
"They provide excellent service. I got exactly what I needed and also on time. The representatives that I had spoke with were very helpful. I’ll definitely keep Xpressid.net in mind for my needs re: identification cards."
Xpressid.net is rated 4.74 based on 42 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access