Xpressid.net Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Xpressid.net
"Exactly what I wanted and delivered super-fast. Fully satisfied."
"Excellent and expedite services. Thanks for your help."
"Excellent service. Will definitely use again!"
"I order all our new staff and provider badges from you all, but the biggest complaint I have is that there isn't a good print page for my records. The email I get doesn't print easily within the borders and their isn't a great "receipt" or invoice page that prints well, either. It's not the easiest user-friendly site, for sure."
"My proof had an error that they gladly fixed for free, and the final print did turn out nicely just like you would imagine for a plastic ID. The only odd thing was that my holder and lanyard came in a goldish bronze color instead of the silver plastic showing online. I did not try to ask for a silver one to replace it since it did not matter for our use."
"A+"
"I might of had some issues submitting the art but customer service recognized immediately and contacted me asap to help me with the design! Mist companies are not like that at all! Im impressed with xpress id they really will help you with any issues. End product looks fantastic just what I was anticipating! Thank you so much"
"Great customer service!"