Xtreme Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
6 - 12 Hours

02032867065

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Darryn has been extremely helpful throughout my booking with Xtreme Gap! I am now looking forward to the trip of a lifetime with my friend.
Very helpful and very quick getting back with query’s I had.
Darryn has been so helpful this far in helping me and my two friends with organizing a trip of a lift time and looking forward to working with him again very soon
So far I can’t recommend this company enough. Darryn has been helping myself and my two friends with our booking he has gone above and beyond to assist us. Really prompt on getting back to us with queries which is brilliant. All in all would give this company 10/10 so far with my experience. Roll on Thailand in September.
Jasminka was very helpful with answering my questions, she answered them very quickly and this made me process a lot quicker and less stressful.
I couldn’t thank Oliver enough with all the help I have received. This is my second time with Xtreme gap and I know there will be plenty more trips with you guys. Thanks so much with all you help, and I would definitely recommend to friends. Keep up the good work. 😁
Great service, jasminika has been amazing!
Amazing experience with Xtreme gap year. They answered all my questions in an efficient professional manner. Our tour guide Tananat was fantastic! She was so informative, fun and made the tour run so smoothly. Would highly recommend
Jasminka has been incredibly helpful answering all my questions and helping me sort my trip out!
Jasminka was brilliant, really understanding and gave us all the right tools for direction and what to do next. Would recommend so far for levels of communication and accommodating.
Really helpful with our booking and even made a custom trip for me and my friend without us having to work it out ourselves! Jasminka was lovely and phoned us up to help us book. We were also put in touch with flight services to help with booking that as well
Jasminka was very helpful throughout the process; from sending me information on the trips I was interested in to the moment of putting down a deposit. She has made this booking so easy for me and always responded so quickly to my emails and questions!
My experience with Xtreme Gap so far has been really positive. I have initially asked for information and Jasminka kindly forward all the necessary material that convinced me to proceed with the booking. She also supported me answering all my questions and clarifying how Xtreme Gap would definitely be for me! Big thumbs up for her!!
Great help, quick responses, stress free!
Very helpful with everything so far!
Our trip was fantastic. A once in a lifetime experience. Our host Aum really made the trip as good as it could possibly be, she was amazing!
I got tons of help and the process of organising this trip has been amazing.
Great customer service, I booked a trip to Bali via Lara in 2017 and loved it, the customer service booking etc was great, I have now booked on the Australia Sydney connection trip via Lara & Alex, Alex has been amazing helping me with my booking and questions and I’m sure will continue to help if I need anymore answers with anything. Thanks Xtreme gap!
Alexandria has been very helpful in answering my queries during the booking process. I am looking forward to the trip and feel at ease with any other queries I may have as she responds very clear and very prompt! Thank you!
Their website is easy to navigate, the prices are good and the service you get is amazing. Shannon has answered all of my questions really quickly and was super friendly. I'd recommend using Xtreme Gap Year.
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.91 based on 231 reviews