Xtreme Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
6 - 12 Hours

02032867065

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy
Very helpful and clear on booking information
I first saw Xtreme Gap on Instagram and was totally interested, after I've sent them an e-mail Sarah got back to ASAP. She was able to answer all my questions and a had plenty of them. Now, I've booked the trip, thanks to her help.
Pleased with the service so far. Just some confusion re invoice amounts, which seem to be resolved at present.
So far, so good, Ihave only just booked so can only review the initial stages of the process (which is why i’ve only given it 4 stars) but Shannon was great-really positive and listened to all my concerns and was very encouraging. I found it really helpful that she could give me first hand knowledge of exactly what was offered by the two places I was thinking of.
I’m all booked now! Fingers crossed it’s what I hope it to be... watch this space!
Lara was extremely helpful from when I first enquired to when it came to booking my holiday! Friendly and fast responses and very informative - thank you! I look forward to my future interactions with the team on my travels!
Lara was really friendly, helpful and informative. She responded quickly, answered all my questions and offered extra information and contacts to help arrange my diving trip the week before the bootcamp.
all my questions were answered and quick replies is always a bonus when booking something this big!! all great :)
I have not yet been on my holiday but Lara at UF Spain has been prompt, reassuring and informative when replying to our questions and queries.
Lara was really helpful organising the training only option for my mate and myself and always responded promptly to emails.
Lara, who helped me decide on making a booking was very polite, consistent and patient when it came to all my question and enquiries. I am excited to go on my travels in September.
Good service from Sarah, answered all my questions and helped me chose the best experience for me
Quick and friendly responses.
The payment info was a bit confusing but got there in the end.
Sarah was helpful and relatively quick with responses to queries we had with bookings and such.

All in all, service was good ;)
Sarah was a great point of contact, answering all my questions and responding quickly.
Fast replies , for enquiries about taking part with China , and sorting accommodation for Bali
Received excellent support from Sarah and the booming process was very easy. The trip i’ve booked looks amazing and i can’t wait to start it!
I am happy the deposit was easy to be made, I have chosen the lite option gap which is £999. I was getting charged £1200 but Shannon nicely changed my invoice back to £999. I have payed my £200 and got a confirmation today saying on my full payment I owe £1043. Can this be changed please?
Hey Elle thanks for the review! We have checked and can see the balance has been updated for you. Darryn will be in touch with all of your pre departure info soon! Happy Travels!
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.91 based on 231 reviews