Yankee Candle Europe Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Yankee Candle Europe
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Yankee Candle Europe made you happy

"Disgusting. Was treated awful in the Swindon store. I put in a complaint. It was looked into no one bother to get back to me. So I kept messaging them , there reply was even worse by them saying I had been bothering them and that they said that more or less I was lying. And that would make sure it wouldn’t happen again. I was there buying a candle for my mums grave and to light on days like birthdays etc and I didn’t even get to purchase it due to being treated so badly. I daughter was with me also so I had proof. Not a sorry letter or candle sent for my horror experience , I won’t ever use them again or even buy from a different store. I was so upset as the candle I wanted was really meaningful and it was the one my mom loved. Yet the way they treated me was so bad that I won’t ever buy from them again"
Are you Yankee Candle Europe? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Yankee Candle Europe receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"First of all Yankee candle.co.uk had the absolute best price for their products. I have bought sweet candies and Christmas Eve in the large jars for prices that are difficult to find else where. They dispatch quickly and have great communication via your choice . They kept me up to date regularly with emails on updates of my parcels delivery. They also arrive fast too. The candles smell so nice I can smell them all around my house once they are lit. I can't capture a memory in a better way than through fragrance and Yankee candle are perfect to do just that. They capture every emotion and it all comes back. I have remembered child hood memories that I haven't thought about for years through their fragrance. Yankee candle has become part of my family. I will always come back to their website. Thank you once again."
"Very rude customer service. Wasn't even spoken to at the till. One lady doing all the stocking up and trying to help everyone and she was wonderful. Her name was Heather."
"Personalised Christmas candles make a unique stocking filler"
"Prices are fantastic really. emails to notify you of products available. They notify you when your purchase are on their way."
Yankee Candle Europe is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews