Ben's Natural Health Reviews

+447805091218

louise@yoag.com

Olympia House, Armitage Road

Tell us how Ben's Natural Health made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent product and fair pricing all based on proven research which is why it works so well.
Dr Doug Valentine
The products I purchased worked.
Bens Natural provides valuable information for men concerned with prostate or ED issue which most doctors do not know, or want to share. It is an important source for information on treating problems and remaining healthy.
I have been seeing a lot of improvement with my prostate and my bladder .slowly getting better.it takes time and patience .it does not happen over night .but slowly I see improvement .since I have been taking,advance prostate power and prostate healer ,I can hold, the urine better and have stronger stream.ofcourse I am following keteogenic diet and 5 days exercise .good luck.
Have only started using this and have just finished the first bottle of the initial 3. However already I am feeling the benefits and have actually had a couple of nights recently when I have not had to get up in the night to go to the bathroom.
natural health seem to work.
Its making a big difference along with Blood Root on my prostate. The products tested positive for my body by a nutritional response doctor. I'm also taking products for fungal issues. Things are in the positive. Thanks.
Because your supplements have been very successful for me eliminating the need for Tamsulosin and Finasteride as well as eliminate prostatitis.
Knowing more about prostate health solutions
The information is very useful
The advice is freely offered and very authoritive.
most men I associate with do not discuss their water works problems, in fact they are offended if you even mention such things so whilst I do if I feel I can tell people about you it ain't often
so far I have got good result, even though it takes time,but slowly I see a little improvement every day
Well have had minimal results.
Do give Ben's a try, you won't regret it.
Good dietary and health information
You gave a lot of information about your prostate which was very educational and informative
not sure if it works, as I still get up at night the same number of times as before i started taking it.
I have been taking three Natural Health supplements for a year and my night time urination frequency hasn't stopped completly.
You write some very interesting and helpful articles.
Ben's Natural Health is rated 4.45 based on 916 reviews