Ben's Natural Health Reviews

+447805091218

louise@yoag.com

Olympia House, Armitage Road

Tell us how Ben's Natural Health made you happy
most men I associate with do not discuss their water works problems, in fact they are offended if you even mention such things so whilst I do if I feel I can tell people about you it ain't often
not sure if it works, as I still get up at night the same number of times as before i started taking it.
I have been taking three Natural Health supplements for a year and my night time urination frequency hasn't stopped completly.
I am 2/3rds through Bens General Health product and the other is Prostrate Healer, 1/3rd through. I am in reasonably good health and don't feel any better for the
first product and visits to the loo haven't decreased any as yet. Therefor I can't make any recommends as yet.
Alan Doyle.
Too many other choices
Despite taking your "Total Health For The Prostate" for around 12 months, my PSA level has increased from 7 to 16.Some of my biopsy results were described as "suspicious", but a MRI scan has revealed nothing abnormal.
My consultant has given me my next appointment in July, with a further PSA test to be carried out the previous week.

I am therefore confused and unsure whether or not your product is working for me, but I have decided to keep on taking it for another 6 months. I am therefore not in a position currently to be able to recommend your product to anyone else, especially considering its' relatively high price.
Just unsure that it has helped enough to justify the cost.
Total Health seems to be working and I am on 7th month, but it is very expensive. I used Estro Clear for 3 months, and have discontinued as I saw no benifit.
After 7 months on the program I had no noticable difference.
I am not sure that it works, as I can not see any changes at the moment
Had a psa spike in November-bought healer to add to total health-will test again in April and review the results-very expensive testing process
Took as prescribed for 1 week.

Then had very bad UTI and was passing blood.

Stopped all supplements. Only took as prescribed by doctor to try to get UTI under control.

First med worked for 2 days, then UTI took control.

Switched to stronger med, that work well for 1 day.

Now unsure of what is happening.
Cost, you product seems to work well, but the cost is prohibitive for most people.
Have not seen any real results as yet.
The high cost of your products!
While useful for most people, I was not able to take the supplement for diabetes because of being on blood thinners. Disappointed.
Not enough time yet
I am not sure if I would make a recommendation at this time, as I have seen no noticeable results to date. I am on my 4th month of Total Health, and just started with Estro Clear yesterday.
Have not seen a major change after taking the prostate pills for 2 months. Plus the expense also an issue when your retired & on SSecurity!
The supplements are very expensive and did not really help me. Had I seen the amazing help advertised, I might feel differently
Ben's Natural Health is rated 4.45 based on 916 reviews