Yodel Delivery Reviews

Yodel have a Delivery Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

47.16%
Industry Average
" One of the worse delivery services I have had the displeasure of using. "
posted 2 days ago - Anonymous
" Apparently I signed for a delivery despite the fact I was ouf of the town with business which could be verified by IP activity and my manager. Complained but got no resolution, I would not buy from or use any company that uses or is linked to Yodel. Beware you have been warned! "
posted 4 days ago - Dean minter
" Absolute rubbish, driver said he was at our property to deliver at 11:30 said there was no answer when asked why not put a card through the door he changed the subject but when we checked our cctv he was no where to be seen we ended up collecting from the drivers home address shocking service and lies about attempted delivery, in a nutshell use DPD or Hermes much much better "
posted 4 days ago - Mick
" On-line tracking looks great - prompt updates allow you to see where the driver is and when he will reach you - HOWEVER comes the crunch when you get the "Sorry we missed you - card left" In my case this happens twice - no delivery and certainly no card! You then get onto Yodel but you cant phone them - theres an interminable wait to "chat" and when you can get through told "Driver couldn't find you - contact the sender and make sure they have correct address" They will NOT accept you telling them the address …. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" It takes one week to deliver....(if they actually manage to do so at all) from the Aylsham branch in Kent. I live six miles away!! They are the worst courier. DPD etc beat them every time for punctuality of delivery. "
posted 6 days ago - R L CONNOLLY
" Yodel tracking JD0002239313525693 Yodel has disappointed me with poor service delivery. "
posted 6 days ago - Brandon Solomon
" I went at my front door to wait for the delivery when the app showed that there were 3 stops before mine but after waiting for 24 minutes, I got a text saying that they missed my delivery and now I have to wait for next week to receive it. "
posted 1 week ago - Yam
" can't deliver to my friend despite there being a service bell on the flat entrance system and his 2 daughters were both in in the afternoon.!!! When i phoned to get the driver to RING the flat entrance system, I was told that they could only speak to the recipient, i.e. the named person on the delivery item..!!! How useless can that be. I was trying to help to get the item delivered. the operative was very unhelpful "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Now I have to look for new cat food retail even though I've been shopping from Zooplus for ten years I can't use them again until they offer other delivery option. "
posted 1 week ago - Aga
" Yodel said they attempted delivery yesterday and today. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous