Yodel Delivery Reviews

Yodel have a Delivery Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

46.96%
Industry Average
" This company is the worst delivery… This company is the worst delivery company, had a delivery to my home address that i wasn't in to receive, now i have changed the delivery address to my work address they still try and deliver to my home address. "
posted 1 day ago - Anonymous
" Still waiting for next day delivery.... 5 days later? Customer service non existent. Terrible. Will never use or recommend "
posted 1 week ago - Paul Hardman
" Delivery of three bags expected today (11 Oct). "
posted 1 week ago - John Schofield
" Worst company. I've experienced Yodel delivery twice only and I hope it will never happen again as for the first time they didn't delivered, second time they delivered parcel to the wrong house. Avoid this company at all costs "
posted 1 week ago - Tomas
" It is very bad and unprofessional company. They throwing valuable packages on the ground, they don't ring on door even when you are at home they will say you wasn't. Worst delivery company ever! Definitely not recommending. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Promised delivery 2nd October - did not deliver. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Response
" The driver claims he has made two attempts at delivery and left cards: these are lies, plain and simple. "
posted 2 weeks ago - paul roberts
" Terrible company Terrible company, incompetent delivery drivers and non-existent customer service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Worst delivery company ever. "
posted 2 weeks ago - JOANNA JANIK
" Waiting for parcel, day one was in all day get message to say driver tried to deliver & has left card, no he didn't, 2nd day tracked driver till 8pm I was to be next delivery, he was at end of my road, then got message he couldn't locate property!. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Elizabeth Nichols