Yodel Delivery Reviews

Yodel have a Delivery Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

46.91%
Industry Average
" LATEST UPDATE I eventually got my delivery today !!! (Only 7 days late). "
posted 1 week ago - Mark Carnell
" I placed the order yesterday and paid for next day delivery which stated that the parcel will arrive between 7am-10am. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I got an Email 02/03/19 saying I would have my delivery that day. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mark Carnell
" They are at best inconvenient and at worst downright awful! My latest experience was my order due for delivery on Friday. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Polly Waring
" Paid extra for next day delivery, but it never happened, and I didn’t get a follow up on the delivery since. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Paid extra for delivery and the driver went passed my house did not stop or attempt delivery just carried on driving. Then took my order back to the depot and sent an email sorry i missed you I will call again tomorrow! Well he wouldn't of missed my delivery if he had of stopped his van got out and actually knocked the door with the parcels!! Idiot 😡 "
posted 2 weeks ago - Steph Stallwood
" Terrible service paid for next day delivery and waited in all day only to receive a message at 9. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr A King
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr A King
" The delivery address was a work address with CCTV and door intercom. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Chose delivery next day and so pay more for that, was waiting ALL DAY for my delivery and tracking my parcel then 14:55 received mssg and email : :sorry we missed you , we leave a missed card " I was waiting ALL DAY in the house! No one come, and there was no "MISSED CARD" Never ever gonna choose Yodel again! That's nothing else just liars and incompetent! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Natali