Yodel Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Yodel
1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Yodel made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Yodel claimed they had made three attempts to deliver my parcel. The address given is goods inwards where I work which is constantly manned. No attempt was made at all. I won't be buying from sellers that use Yodel from now on."
Are you Yodel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely atrocious company, zero customer service. I buy from Ebay and the seller chooses to use Yodel. The driver can't find my address the first time (a few weeks ago) I spent hours on the phone to rude telephonists and on chat to be told they were returning my parcel as I'm lying about my address. the operator disconnected after the rude attitude toward me, I then had to drive 40 miles to Selby to collect my purchase which eventually went back to the seller because it had been broken in the days that Yodel drivers had been throwing it around. Today I have been confronted for the second time with Yodel. Tracking info online appears to be a good idea but the driver frequently seems to be stood still. The info says you are next (no more drops before you) so I'm waiting and for three more hours, the driver is sat around the corner so my husband drives round. He's not there. My husband comes back and still the map is showing the driver is sat there. This was around 5pm. 830pm I got a message telling me the package was delivered and signed for at 5pm. In the meantime I have been going on chat to Yodel online and after they say it's on it's way they disconnect chat. Very rude. 830pm I try again and same. This time I'm told to contact the seller. Not really his fault, he's paid an incompetent service to do the job. Yodel do not have any idea customer relation. They are constantly very rude to the people they deliver to. I'm so frustrated this has happened twice this month."
"waited in for 2 days , both days I sat by the window and they said they had called and no reply ..lies . I have a dog who barks when anyone comes near the door let alone knocks , they said they had left a card ..lies ..no card was left .. eventually on the 3rd day of waiting in they arrived with a damaged battered box . I would never use yodel again ."
"Horrible experience it’s been two weeks and not received my kids vans shoes parcel imagin kids asking for their birthday present and parcel not arriving even we got 24 hours concierge service at home horrible"
"I have wasted over two hours trying to speak to someone about a returns parcel. Virtually impossible. Web chat directed me back to their tracking site. I stayed in all day yesterday for a pickup, but no one came. Upon tracking it said parcel wasn't ready. An untruth. It's impossible to speak to anyone. Frustrated at a company's arrogance and disdain for a customer."
"Absolutely terrible service Was meant to have a parcel delivered after paying for next day delivery parcel never turned up and all they could say is sorry we’ll deliver tomorrow after I took a full day off work would never use this service"
"Will never buy a product of yours if you use Yodel for delivery. Terrible, the driver never attempted to deliver a package. Said they had attempted to but I refused it and tried to send it back to the Amazon supplier. Trying to get in touch with Yodel is a nightmare, their phone systems always hangup without the option to speak to someone. Got are delivery (phone operator - Phumi - was very hostile) for Wednesday, only to see that they never updated on their website. Soi had to ring up AGAIN and get them to change it for a second time. I fail to understand why companies use Yodel for delivery, its shocking the number of problems I have had with them."
"never got my parcel on the right date absolute nightmare trying to track my order"
"Absolute joke of a company. Took my parcel to their "local" depot (2hrs away by train) without even trying to deliver it to my house and expect me to collect it. I've told them to return it to the sender so that I can get a refund. Will now wait with baited breath to see if they can be bothered to do that. In future I will check with every retailer before I order if they are using Yodel and if they are I will shop elsewhere. Pathetic."
"Yodel didn't even attempt to deliver my parcel. I know this because I was at home waiting for it. According to parcel tracking it's now in their warehouse 2 hrs away from me and I'm expected to collect it. I was told that delivery was attempted (lie) that a card has been left (lie) that it would be redelivered the next day (lie) that this warehouse is my "chosen collection location" (lie). How this thieving scam company is still in business I do not know."
"If I could leave a 0 I would. My husband ordered valentine flowers for me to be delivered via this useless service. My husband tracked the delivery, but the driver couldn't be bothered to find me at work, let a random person sign for ( accepted only the first name). I never saw the flowers as this person took them for their own. If you are going to provide a service make sure the parcel goes to the named person. My husband called them and we are still awaiting a reply as they have to speak to the driver. Several flower deliveries came yesterday all arriving to the correct person apart from me. Terrible service."
"I’m afraid my experience is very similar to those already posted. Customer service pay lip service, that is if you can get through to them. They tell you things that do not happen. There must be a huge pile of undelivered parcels somewhere! I am still awaiting my parcel, day three, but hope fading. I shall feed back to my supplier in the hope that they stop using Yodel when they see how many terrible reviews there are. In future when I am ordering goods I shall make sure Yodel is not the carrier and go elsewhere if they are. What a shambles."
"Delivered parcel to neighbour when I insisted not to do that. Contacted them to resolve the issue, simply ignored my request and did not take care of it. In addition, the online chat advisor ended the chat conversation without even asking me if the issue was resolved, she just said I’ll terminate the chat and contact your retailer to rearrange a collection. I will never use their services again and would never recommend it to anyone."
"YODEL is the worst service I experienced. If you are not at home once they appear they just leave the parcel on the street. My parcel was "delivered" Saturday 9th February 11:31. From their tracking page: Your parcel has been delivered to a safe place Delivered: Saturday 9th February Time: 11:31 To: Front porch Tracking number: JD0002218053485953 Front porch (in essence on the street) is for them a safe place. Just brain dead. The response from their customer service chat was equally brain dead. I saved the whole communication so any of you yodel guys trying to spin the story be aware. AVOID YODEL. I just do not get it why services like ABE Books, selling rare (expensive) books use such services. There are so many reputable services around."
"got a card on Wednesday (my name and address on it), got a second one on Thursday. Rearranged delivery to a depot. now listen to this. I arrived at the depot, showing my two cards and my ID. Lady comes back after 5 min and gives me a parcel (much bigger than the one I expected). she said "thank you" and was on her way back to the back office. I checked the label on the parcel and it was a completely different name (although my address). My issue with this is this: I expected a parcel. Have almost been given a complete different parcel ( staff member handed it over without questioning why the name on the parcel is different to the one on the card and my ID). I asked where my parcel is. Answer was that they can not see any parcel for me as the one she was about to give me was the one belonging to the cards (we missed you today card). Think about it. The poor person who this parcel actually belongs to will probably never get it as it got lost in translation. My parcel can also not be found. WTF? I could have left with the parcel that was given to me. Who knows who got my parcel now.... I guess I will never find out. Absolute joke this company."
"Yodel delivered my packages to my bin, then when I got in touch to complain they advised they have no record of any packages being delivered even though I gave them photographs of labels and yodel paperwork. Eventually they admitted they had details of those deliveries and suggested that next time I have packages delivered I could you use a higher costing service so that a signature is required.... Their answer to them not doing their job properly is: we made another mistake we don't think you had any packages delivered and also you could pay more next time maybe that'll work better. Disgusting service, disgusting customer support, they can't do their job properly or handle a complaint. There's been no resolution to this at all."
"Waited in all day as had a text message to say it would arrive by 8pm. Item never arrived, contacted the seller who said yodel couldn’t find my address, absolute BS as I live in a close and it’s very easy to find, it’s not flats just 60 houses, the satnav would’ve brought them straight here. So angry 😡 took the day off work to wait for them!! Now can’t get in touch and apparently my item is in their depot. Why any company want to use them is beyond me!!"
"I wanted to give zero stars, but you don't allow this. My chair (cost £80) has been in your Preston warehouse for over a week. I haven't got through on the phone, and you've ignored every single one of my requests for further information. I can't use your online tracking as it just says 'Whoops'. When I use the tracker supplied by the seller, it simply says that the item is in the warehouse and 'MAY' be delayed. No shi* Sherlock. I am not a person who gets annoyed easily, but I am really getting annoyed now."
"Worst experience ever, two occasions failed to deliver to the Dropbox location and then the reordered by the merchant next day delivery never arrived. I like many others must ask how are they allowed to operate and what company in there right mind would use them."
"Had such a frustrating couple of days going round in circles trying to return a rug that Yodel delivered. Still not resolved- too long for standard service. Web chatted 3 times - no further forward. 3 calls - no further forward. Totally stressed and nothing done today now. eBay on to it now - so much better response and service from them"
Yodel is rated 1.11 based on 1,089 reviews