Yodel Reviews

Yodel have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

3% of reviewers recommend Yodel
4PM
4PM
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

How would you rate Yodel ?

"Yodel lied that my parcel was delivered. I contacted them on web chat and they closed the chat on me. They do not seem to understand that they are obliged to deliver services and not do as they wish."
"YODEL when faced with an address they can not locate lie about leaving cards and then have the audacity to say they have been to the address. They do not have the sense to tell the truth of not being able to find it."
"only Yodel could deliver your parcel to the wrong house on the wrong street and then when you contact customer service they ask you if you can go get it!!! Unbelievable, avoid all companies that use Yodel as their courier."
"Never delivered item."
"Same old story... Parcel due for delivery yesterday, marked as 'out for delivery' at 9.45am. Waited in all day and nothing. Unfortunately, I have a second parcel on top of that due for delivery today with Yodel, so another whole day of waiting in with no guarantee that or the first one will actually arrive. Why is it, whenever I have a problem with deliveries, it's always those coming with Yodel?"
"Driver rings my buzzer... then without further communication just dumps the parcel in the foyer of my apartment block.. it could easily have been stolen.. I waited for the knock on the door which never came.. so 10 minutes later I check again incase he got lost so I left my apartment on 2nd floor to check and find my parcel just dumped there by the entrance to the foyer.. There was two people about.. yodel don't care about your deliveries, is very careless and lazy.. I would never use them.."
"Took my parcel to the wrong house, literally 1/2 an hour away from me. Got it back when they returned it. But it had been tampered with. Had to pay at the post office to get my lost parcel back. No point in paying next day delivery on my parcel as I got it over 2 weeks later. Awful customer service and no apology. They were very rude. This delivery company is incapable of delivering. Absolutely shocking."
"Took my parcel to the wrong house, literally 1/2 an hour away from me. Got it back when they returned it. But it had been tampered with. Awful customer service and no apology. They were very rude. This delivery company is incapable for delivering. Absolutely shocking."
"Awful customer service just told that my parcel won’t be delivered due to them being to busy....it was a present for my mums 60th birthday so thanks for that yodel 😡 I would give 0 stars if I could AVOID."
"I order large item from Gorege adds, to spscifc deliver on Saturday. It's only after I realized that asda work with Yodel. Yodel deliver slot 7am to 9pm, totaly ludicrous. Was stuck all day, and no delivery. ASDA Customer service hoples couldn't help as yodel already closed, couldn't get unswer where is my delivery. Have to wait until Monday to find out when if ever it's going to arrive. I'm fuming. Yodel is discresful 😠"
"Retailer said they would book for return to be picked up on Thursday. Stayed in all day and no sign of them. Tracked pick up on Friday staying in all day again until the tracking said they had tried to pick u and left a card. It definitely wasn't my address where they had managed to deliver in the first place. Retailer booked pickup again for today and suggested not staying in since parcel would be picked up eventually. What sort of parcel company is this. Will no longer order from any retailer who uses Yodel and definitely won't use it for any parcel I want to send."
"Truly awful. Do not use this company to deliver your parcels, they will ruin your reputation. Today is the 12th tracking shows my parcel will be delivered on the 10th 2 days ago. where is my parcel?"
"Without question the worst company I’ve dealt with. Over the last year I’ve had something in the region of 30 deliveries from them, and on more than 10 occasions they’ve literally just not shown up. No call, nothing. And when you contact their customer service team, they just lie. Three times I’ve been told the reason they didn’t deliver was because it’s a commercial address (it’s not), and twice that I wasn’t in (I was). I’ve now cancelled my orders with every supplier I buy stuff from that uses Yodel."
"I've had no confirmation emails or updates. I only got confirmation that my parcel was going to be delayed when I contacted their live chat. It's not unacceptable. Edit: my parcel has been delayed again another day to tomorrow (Sunday). However having read their website, they do not deliver on Sundays, so both representatives I spoke to lied. Again Yodel did not contact me to inform of any delays to the service either. Disgusting delivery service. GAME need to stop using Yodel."
"Yodel delivered an order from Argos. The item was faulty so Argos arranged a returns pickup. Due to the way the item had been packaged the original packaging was unusable, Argos understood and said no problem Yodel would pick up. The Yodel driver refused to take the item as it was not packed and even after explaining that Argos had told us it was OK he refused and left. Spoke to Argos second pickup arranged. Same thing happened. On this occasion we had managed to load the majority of the parts of the item into a box. The driver would not take the unboxed parts which were 180cm long. He contacted Yodel who apparently told him to only take the boxed parts. We again insisted he took it all. He refused and even when asked to help try to wrap the remainder he said it was not his job. He left. It has to be said that on each occasion the same driver was sent and on each occasion we became increasingly frustrated and annoyed with Yodels attitude. Argos could not believe what was happening they contacted Yodel and instructed them to complete the pick up. This seamed to fall on deaf ears. Yodel customer services have now made direct contact with us and said that because of the way we spoke to their driver and that we refused to re pack the item they would not pick up or deliver to our address again. We informed Argos who couldn’t believe what they were hearing and they arranged a further pick up. We waited for Yodel to arrive. I received an email saying the driver had attempted a pickup and bo one was in. The time stated was 20 minutes before the email. We were in the house, a workman was outside and none of use saw any sign of Yodel. Again we informed Argos another pick up had been organised. I sit and wait."
"Automatically attempted redelivery when I didn't want that as I knew I'd be out. On the 3rd attempt, waiting all day and saw via tracking they were a mile away and we were 14th in line to get our delivery. Next thing, get told they 'couldn't deliver'. No calling card and no option to arrange delivery again. Collection depot is 25 miles away. Untrustworthy at best and fraudulent at worst - if they run out of time to deliver, they'll simply pretend they tried and you weren't there. Absolutely infuriating and a nightmare to deal with. Avoid."
"Paid for my delivery to be 5 days late. Won't be using Yodel again or any company who uses them."
"Every single time have problems with Yodel.. Try to avoid it but somehow end up with this useless delivery company.. waiting at home all day just to get this parcel, received msg saying it is left with neighbour, details in card..checked under the door, post box..there is no card! checked online to find out, left with Nisa shop..went to Nisa , they say they refused to take.. called Yodel, they say it takes 24 hours to investigate... paid extra to get this urgent parcel and end up dealing with these incompetent, useless liars..And seeing other reviews I am not the only one... I would not use any business using Yodel either I hate Yodel!!!!"
"I would rate no stars if I could. Worst company EVER, liars and scumbags. Payed next day delivery on Sunday afternoon it is now Thursday. Do not order from shops with this delivery service. They lie about trying to deliver you parcel to get the day off!!!!"
Yodel is rated 1.12 based on 840 reviews