Yodel Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Yodel
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Yodel ?

"Would preferred to have given zero stars but that isn't an option. Dreadful service from Yodel - package not delivered to me, even though I was at home when it should have been. No card left but apparently the parcel was delivered to my next door neighbour. Strangely she didn't have it - and had been away for several days so couldn't possibly have taken it in. The company's "customer service" is worse than useless and fob you off with a feeble excuse about the matter being investigated and told me they'd have a response within 24 hours. Surprise, surprise, they didn't so I just called again and got the same old nonsense. Please, please, don't use Yodel and if you can avoid shopping with companies who use their service, do so - that way you might actually get the goods you paid for!"
"Yodel have never delivered a single item on schedule as they overload their drivers. Also you can't complain as they have no telephone number or email address for complaints."
"This hopeless company has managed to lose two parcels in one week l have tried contacting by phone(complete waste of time) and live chat online (even bigger waste of time ) they tried to deliver the two parcels on different days to the same wrong address it had a similar name but different customer name and different postcode but that doesn't matter to yodel they just don't understand that you could train monkeys to do a better job,the latest is an email from yodel informing me the parcels had been returned to seller as they were refused at my address I am housebound and disabled so there is no way that yodel even came near my address just more lies"
"This crowd of idiots delivered two of my parcels to the wrong address twice in one week their customer service is a joke all you get is a stock answer which has nothing to do with what your asking. I ask you how hard is it to deliver a properly addressed parcel with proper postcode to a customer this shower can't I wouldn't trust this crowd to deliver anything ,if you want your package lost with no comeback this is the place"
"Yodel driver backed into my car, drove away without leaving details, but it was on CCTV. Contacted the property.damage team with all details and relevant photos, but they have messed me about and are not interested. Obviously no interest in actually resolving the situation, because I am not a customer."
"Avoid yodel at all cost !!! Parcel showing as delivered byt never arrived !!"
"Had to cancel delivery because 1st, delivery did not arrive on day it was supposed to. Then on 2nd day, times were changed all throughout the day, (received email updates & on tracking site). Then package never came (received no update to say wasn't coming) yet Yodel sent another package early that was arranged for re-delivery on another day (today). On 3rd day got text again to say package would be delivered within 2 hour slot, then when I checked tracking, time had been changed again due to delay... I decided enough was enough because the 3rd day (today) was their final chance to get it right. They FAILED so I cancelled delivery.. YES! No more waiting for Yodel! Phew!"
"If I could have put zero stars I would have,two days running I have had 2 texts to say my order had been delivered they have not this was from Friday morning so now at the earliest it will be Monday and as they are live plants I do not think they will be any good"
Murshedul Huq
Unverified Reviewer
"This is the worse delivery service I have ever seen in my life. They are totally useless. Driver never come to my house to deliver the package. But on the website it says they left a card for me. total lie. I rearrange the delivery but still no one delivered the package and now they update their website and it says I want to collect it in person. Is it some kind of joke."
"Customer service ha ha. The online help is a bot. Stock answers"
"If I could give zero I would. Pretended to have missed me. I was in. said they left a card. Guess what? no card. Such poor service and liars"
"Only deliver when you chase them. Twice we've received notification our package had been delivered, when it hasn't. Both times, soon after raising the issue with the company, the package was left outside our front door. Neither time did the driver actually safely deliver the package to us - one time it was just left on full view as we were out, the second time it was left on full view, they rang the bell and drove off before we could get to the door - they wouldn't have known if we were in or not. It would appear some drivers keep the packages until challenged. I'm not sure why packages don't all require a signature on delivery - it would protect customers if they did. But two fails out of two encounters, I don't think I'll risk a third. Use Yodel if you're feeling confident, and don't mind if you don't receive your package."
"Same old story, my parcel had been delivered to a completely different address to mine. What I don't get is, if companies really care about providing good customer service, why on earth do they use Yodel, the two things contradict each other."
"Not deserving of 1 star! Just echoing previous concerns-terrible service. Second time parcel has been lost and no card left :/ tried to contact driver and requested redelivery as I was not going to be home but did not get a response from driver. I was also unable to track my parcel. Both occasions, driver claimed that a neighbour signed for delivery but for some bizarre reason, the driver left the parcel by my door after obtaining a signature. Customer service is equally poor- I was advised to ask my neighbours whether they have my parcel!!! Huge inconvenience and bitterly disappointed as I suspect the driver is blatantly lying."
"PLEASE ..... do yourselves a favour and use ANYONE else. The worst. The absolute worst delivery company on the PLANET (no - i am not exaggerating)."
"Utterly shocking service. My parcel was abandoned in the wrong street. Luckily a kind lady moved it to a safe place so I could collect it. My telephone number was on the address yet the driver couldn’t even be bothered to phone me to ask where I lived. UNBELIEVABLE 🤬"
"I have been disappointed by yodel a few times. this time i paid extra money for an express delivery on a chosen day and Yodel failed to deliver my parcel on that day and instead the tracking confirmed that the parcel spent all day sitting in the warehouse instead of being delivered. I now have to contact the seller to cancel my order. if i could i would leave a no star review if i was able as the company are lazy and even the customer service is appalling. I used a live webchat to ask about my order and got met with a very unhelpful person who did not clear up any of my inquiries."
Maegaret Nash
Unverified Reviewer
"Yodel has lost or failed to deliver a number of items To me from various companies. They have said delivered and signed for when they have not come anywhere near my door. Today tracked my order and item turned up with a very nice and friendly gentleman. I was thrilled to receive my order and was able to track the journey. I hope Yodel are able to keep this kind of service up Today I would give it 5 STARS.M Nash"
Christopher Leivers
Unverified Reviewer
"i have had quite a few deliveries from yodel and there drivers are cheerful respectful and very polite not many firms can say that about there drivers yodel should be very proud of them"
"This is the end time Yodel have failed to deliver goods. Wait in all day, tracking data says it's on it's way, then again receive an email, we have a problem with your address. I don't believe they even attempted to deliver, as no other couriers seem to have any problem. It's also impossible to speak to a person to find out whats happening all you get is automated systems. Will never order again from anyone using Yodel as their courier."
Yodel is rated 1.12 based on 780 reviews