Yodel Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Yodel
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Yodel made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
customer service
"I purchased an item from a online store for my sons birthday and paid for 48hr delivery. I received a email with the tracking number on the day of delivery I tried to track it and all I got was that it had been shipped to 3 sorting hubs and 3 national hubs. on speaking online to an adviser (40 minutes) I found out that it had been sent to the wrong hub."
Are you Yodel? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Yodel receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I received an email saying my parcel had been delivered, as I wasn’t home for 3 days assumed it was left with a neighbour, Monday night I got the card which said around the back. I live in flats, there are no gates, security, cameras, nothing, anyone can walk around. I went out and it was raining to find my box out in the open getting wet, as I got closer the box had been open! Luckily my item was still in, picked up the box and there is a huge dint in the box like it’s been booted! I took it up to my flat and got the item out to find it broken. Absolutely shocking service. Why any companies use yodel is beyond me, they are a complete joke."
"I always 'mistrust' totally negative reviews as I think somehow the person got burnt and is bitter. But Yodel lol, deserve everything they get. Is 'Tried to deliver at 11.45' a secret code'?, because I was in all day (two days running) waiting for a high value parcel. Both days the message I got was we tried to deliver at 11.45 but no one at home so we left a card for you to rearrange. Simply a lie. No attempted delivery, no card. In the end I changed the address to work address, no delivery again, got home and the item was sitting on my front door mat. Simply now I ask the company I'm buying from who delivers and if the answer is Yodel I cancel the order or I ask if I can collect from the store. This wasn't the first issue I had with Yodel, shame I never learnt the lesson the first time."
"Absolutely disgraceful company “lost” my parcel never bothered to contact me . I had to go back to the retailer who told me I wouldn’t receive my sons birthday present because Yodel’s warehouse staff had “lost” my parcel . Yodel never bothered to contact me despite me making arrangements over 5 days thinking it might be delayed . Yodel didn’t have the decency to explain why my parcel which cost £230 btw was going to be late . They just don’t care about their customer . JD000246657612961 Yodel don’t bother to contact me to say “how sorry you are blah blah blah” I want compensation for my missing gift and the time wasted waiting for my delivery or my parcel delivered and compensated for the distress you have caused to me and my son"
"This company is a joke! ....and I am not being funny. I have re ently posted a stinging critique about Yodel's massive failings and its appalling service continues. I have never been mislead by so many employees from one company! It really must be part of the training manual for employees to be encouraged to mislead their customers. You could not make it up. At this time we have still not received our parcel that should have been delivered on the 9/11. I have complained personally by email to Yodel's CEO, who has done absolutely nothing to assist matters. We have been told on 2 separate dates that the parcel will be delivered, but here we wait! What a joke!"
"Useless deliver company. Ordered a pre-order game to be delivered on the Wednesday. It is now Saturday I have I had ever excuse possible. 1st delivery was attempt at 3pm when obviously I was still at work. So I changed the address to a relative, who would be in. Thursday - they told me at my request they put the package on (lie). Friday - the driver could find the address, then another told me the package was not put on the van. Saturday - driver couldn’t find the address, even know I was tracking them and they didn’t even come close to the address, they just didn’t bother. How hard it is to put a postcode in a satnav... Now I’m waiting for it on Monday...I’m not expecting much. Customer services offered no help other then repeating it will be deliver tomorrow."
"YODEL it's the worst company I ever had dealt with had issues before and I'm having them once again. Costumer service doesn't exist and I spent £10 trying to ring it to be told that after 3 days waiting on my DELIVER it would defo be with me today once again no parcel. I'm collecting it tomorrow but for sure I'm doing a formal complaint it's the most horrible company i ever dealt with. Terrible I'm making sure im reviewing everywhere to show other people to don't choose this company."
"terrible. Avoid at all costs."
"Was told by the tracker that my parcel was out for delivery today. followed the tracker as now it was evening and saw a message ' We tried to deliver your parcel but couldn't access your property'. What a load of rubbish, our house is very accessible and every other company manages to deliver but not Yodel. He never even walked up our path or came anywhere near. By the time I received this message which was posted 19:02 the office was closed so I went on their web chat and was told that he went to an incorrect address and could i give the driver detailed instructions to our address!!!!! I asked would he be coming back this evening and was told no as he had other deliveries to make. I told them not to bother and return item to sender as I needed the item today. I have also emailed the company that used them telling them that they will also not be getting my custom again."
"The worst delivery company I have ever experience. Attempted to change the delivery address, contacting them every day for 4 days to re-update my address, only to be notified each, next day, that I had to contact them again and update my address. They fail to complete the simplest deliveries properly, if at all."
"They damage my property and have refused to pay for the damage."
"I received my parcel and it was all smashed, got a replacement sorted and guess what.. smashed AGAIN... let's try for 3rd time shall we and see if you can deliver without it looking like it's been kicked around the floor."
"On Saturday 10/11/2018 your tracking info said the van was 2 drops away and just round the corner from my workplace but there was no delivery. I was outside waiting all the time. your tracking info said that they could not gain access to the delivery address well that is a big lie. Not happy because you can't even speak to a real person to solve a problem."
"Disgrace of a company!!! I ordered some flowers from a florist online for my friends birthday. Received a text from yodel to say they could not access the property...it was a primary school, which has a huge car park!!! Spoke to a woman called Michaela on the customer service online chat. She told me I had to pick it up from their local depot......ok, where is the depot? An hours drive away!!!!! Said this is not possible as I don't drive. She told me it would be sent back to the sender then and cut the chat line. Appalling customer service....i called the florist and they apologised said they would send out fresh ones asap for the next day. Guess what? It is now 8.30pm and still no flowers have been delivered. It is now 3 days past my friends birthday. Fuming doesnt cut how I feel about this company and i will never order from a company that deals with yodel again......why companies use them is beyond me 😠😠"
"HI thanks whent to your depo two days in a row now to find out they put it on the wrong truck and sent back"
"Disgusting service, from 2 days I receive same email that I miss my order but I don’t know how it’s possible because I was at home to wait this delivery, I give my phone number to call me...no call, no delivery receive, no card left....I’m trying to call to talk with some1, no1 answer"
"possibly the worst company I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. Took a week to deliver a small package. first couldn't find our house?? Tried to contact them and didn't get a response for a week. when I di I had to give them full directions and phone numbers. Someone waited in and nothing came. message to say couldn't find us. Went through the same rigmarole again and was told it wouldn't be delivered till next day. Again had to give directions (we don't live in Outer Mongolia by the way) and they asked to confirm address again. They said "is this your address?" it was about a mile away, they had the wrong road. Sent info again with phone numbers for the driver to call if he had trouble. (That didn't happen as apparently drivers don't have phones?)Demanded it was delivered as no one was in next day. They wouldn't have it. Asked to speak to a manager. You need 24 Hrs notice?? Had to have someone stay in next day and guess what.. couldn't find us. Got in touch again. By now it was getting a bit tedious giving the address again. Said they would deliver tomorrow. No good as no one in. Said they would redirect the driver. Waited till the evening. Nothing. Called again. asked to speak to a manager...you need 24hrs notice. I sad you've had that. Still saying 24Hrs so made a nuisance f myself and was told a manager will call back. No need to guess that didn't happen. In the end I had lost the will to live and contemplated ending it all but decided to tell them to send it back to the supplier. They even got that wrong as next morning I got a message to say it was on its way. Of course it wasn't. Luckily the supplier was understanding and not to impressed with Yodel as seems to be a regular occurrence. Please keep well away from Yodel if you value your health and well being. Their service is an absolute joke and the drivers are lazy."
"Shocking service. Unfortunately I can't choose who delivers my parcels but I have no idea why companies are still using Yodel as a courier. Received the 'parcel delivered' email and text message at 5.13pm when I was sitting in my living room at the front of the house. No knock on the door, no caller card behind the door. Contacted the online chat initially to no avail so called the customer service line (as if it's not bad enough about having to complain you are also charged for the service!). I was advised it was left with a next door neighbour but the driver couldn't tell me which house. Eventually found the parcel on the front door step of my neighbour's house so it had clearly been dumped and no signature given. All round terrible service, extremely frustrating."
"LOL, Yodel continue to be the worst courier in the UK! As it is now, I have told ebuyer business no more orders with them (£20K + pa) if they post the next item via Yodel. The funniest part with Yodel website tracking is when you read "unable to access property at 4pm", ours being a business, and OPPOSITE the base where Yodel used to be, and us being open 24/7 with CCTV ! This is a genuine review, and if you see a review with 5 green stars, 9/10 of those will be fake. *Yodel , please don't do those stupid remarks like: we'll look into this for you, etc etc etc blah blah blah. Send your drivers back out to complete the delivery rather than waste time writing your own BS reviews."
"Never book a deliver with yodel. They have no customer service and the drivers can’t get your address right! After that is your fault that they can’t leave the parcel because they can’t access your property!!! #yodel"
Yodel is rated 1.12 based on 925 reviews