Yodel Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Yodel

How would you rate Yodel ?

(optional)

730 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Peter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Yodel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"After waiting in for 3 days, their tracking site said they are unable to locate my parcel. In other words they lost my parcel. Disgusted with this delivery company, the worst I've ever experienced. Two previous deliveries were thrown over my garden fence, even though I was in the time. Why do companies still use them?"
"Worse Courier Around! no help from Customer services at all I was waiting in for a delivery and the delivery Driver has marked down he had tried to deliver my parcel - However my CCTV said over wise! I still haven't received my parcel!"
"This is the third time I ordered an item and yodel was used to deliver and again same as last two times there was numerous attempted deliveries (even though I was in and waiting) and then when I tried to rearrange delivery was told I couldnt as first delivery attempt hasn’t yet been made even though 5 days late and showed online that attempts were made! Trying to get hold of them has been a nightmare and you get charged by the minute (ok 1p per minute) and then I got hung up on three times! Unfortunately when items were bought I didn’t know yodel was going to be used otherwise I wouldn’t of bothered"
"I was told my parcel would arrive yesterday. The van arrives, but the driver couldn't find my parcel. He said he would hand it in later when he came across it. Checked the tracker later that day to discover it saying "No One To Receive Card Left". Absolute lies! Yes, there was definitely someone to receive and there was definitely no card left. They are an absolute joke of a company."
"I arranged and paid for your 24 hour service last Tuesday, somehow you managed to completely get it wrong and after several complaints and discussions with your outsourced customer service department, who passed the buck back to yourselves. I was nowhere nearer to getting a delivery. I then had a delivery of 1 of the 2 parcels??? Again beyond belief at the levels of incompetence on display. I then receive an email from Darryn Du Toit in customer complaints assuring me it would be with me yesterday morning.....AGAIN....NO PARCEL!!! I've now lost 5 days wages waiting in for this parcel which contains the only possessions I have from my fathers death and you seem intent on stopping me ever getting it. Your customer service is absolutely shocking, your organisation is laughable at best and your lack of respect for your customers is scary. In an industry so heavily reliant on repeat business, I dont see this as a wise approach. Please do something about this cause I'm stressed out with it, angry and disappointed. Alexander Baillie"
Angry Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Horrible service, never on time and no one takes responsibility."
"How can they get it wrong when you opt for it to be delivered to a large department store in one of the biggest department stores in the UK, get a message to say I wasn't in and left a card at 13.20, when I eventually find a real person to speak to they say may be the store was closed for lunch!!! What a joke, the agent I spoke to was in South Africa, not her fault but all an absolute joke, I now see it happens all the time from reviews, disgusting"
"Liars, impossible to reach! They don't respect the day of delivery (they don't show up so don't take your day off for them!). Worst worst company ever! Don't ever deserve a one star! Will never buy anything that involve this company delivery"
"A couple of years ago... Delivered a £1500 PC to my Grandma's address who is partially blind. There was a hole in the side of the parcel and the PC case was dented, but they positioned the box against the wall to hide it from my Gran. This week... Paid for next day delivery, one week later numerous phone calls and text to a chap named Les at Yodel, and I still don't have the parcel delivered. Their is a whole street of retired neighbours who could have signed for the parcel, but despite phone calls, Les would not change delivery time, or come to Folkestone during the hours we were at home, or try more than one same neighbour (who was at work the same time as us). Now my parcel is held at our local service centre, and we will have no opportunity to pick it up... so it's going to be sent back to the sender. I'm not surprised there is a BBC Watchdog report against this company..."
"Disgrace of a company who lie about delivery you pay for next day delivery only firvitvto be sat in your depo Lynn you have better chance of winning the lottery than getting your parcel delivered"
"Delivered My Gift of Flowers for my 80yr old Auntie to the wrong address, just dumped them in a back garden at no 3 instead of 23. Tracked? not even signed for? 5 phone calls 2x 45min Web Chats. Got nowhere fast, just like my Gift. 0 stars doesn't even cover it. Customer services couldn't care less, unhelpful, rude lousy service. Lied to me saying they would go back and redeliver to correct address. They didn't. Nightmare;("
"-10 stars dreadful service should be shut down waited in all day for parcel tracking all stops before mine now 7.30 been on chat and told it’s not even left depo so why is it still tracking I even paid fast delivery never again fuming is not the word 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡"
"I wouldnt give this company 1 star i have now been waiting one month for a parcel that is at the stoke depot absolutley disgusting"
"Placed an on-line order for a new lawnmower, order acknowledged with 3-5 working days delivery (which was latest last Friday - fine!) Monday, was promised that although the tracking said it was still in the depot (7 miles away) their system showed it out for delivery. Stayed in all day - want to guess if it arrived? Today's on-line chat agent told me it was still showing in the depot, but he would contact them to make sure it was delivered today. Not holding out much hope, having found this thread! The only tracking status update has changed the delivery from "on or before 30th April" to "within 72 hours from when Yodel received the parcel" which was around 168 hours ago! I'm still waiting in, and increasingly unhappy!"
"Delivery should have been here 2 days ago, told yesterday by the worst customer adviser it would be here today, asked to speak to a manager, still waiting after 24 hours. Tracking shows its still in the warehouse. Awful customer service."
"They don't provide with an hour window for the delivery so they make you wait the entire day at home waiting for them. Even if you call them they just apologise for that but without any further information. Avoid them as a plague."
"Worst ever courier brand. Lost my parcel befause of them. They didn't even try to deliver it as a driver just changed a status that I refused to collect it. Disgrace."
"After fighting with Group for 6.5 weeks on about my none delivery of goods, they sent me an email which was in response to my customer service enquiry that the items were with Yodel. When I tracked it a message came up that they were unable to gain access to the premises, which was odd because my daughter was home all day and no one tried to gain access. I contacted Yodel directly who advise that they will make delivery the following day. I tracked the delivery and looked out for the van, only to see the driver turn up 14:22 and then drove off, he didn't even step out of the van. The tracking was updated by 14:24 to say that they were unable to gain access to the premises. I contacted Yodel who advised me that the driver said he knocked and waited 20 minutes, this is a flat why would he knock and they didn't even believe me. They promised to deliver the Saturday and I got my goods the Monday, I ensure I was outside with my video, he wasn't leaving this time. Bad experience with purchasing online and deliveries. Yodel didn't even apologise I had to take 2 days off work and plus miss activities Saturday."
Zico Pratama Putra
Unverified Reviewer
"Still not received my parcel, after 3 failed ATTEMPTS by a nonsense driver! I have been waiting for long for the parcel. No way they can not found my address. I always got parcel every day sent by another courier."
Jamie Baldwin
Unverified Reviewer
"they never even attempted to deliver the parcel"
Yodel is rated 1.13 based on 730 reviews