Yodel Refund Reviews

Yodel have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

12.00%
Industry Average
" I have requested a refund as I am just not prepared to be lied to, I shall shop with companies who do not use Yodel. "
posted 5 days ago - DS
" 00 to report the issue, and from what I currently understand someone else has signed for my delivery! Come on Yodel; you need to get your act together, by keeping promises with getting back to your customers when you say and refund the cost of my exorbitant priced phone call. "
posted 1 week ago - Robert
" They wouldn't give that to me, as "it's not their department" and also wouldn't pass my case on - from that point on, the only thing they could say to me was: "Please contact the sender for a refund or for a new product to be sent", completely disregarding the fact that I am the sender. "
posted 4 months ago - Tanya
" Eventually I was told that my parcel would be sent as a priority the next day to a new address (I didn't trust that the driver would go to my old one) Instead it was sent back to the retailer to be refunded I only found this out when I contacted the retailer directly. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Oh I left a card is another lie , if you want to save yourself trouble , send the parcel back to where it came from and tell them either use another firm or refund . "
posted 6 months ago - Roy
" woudlnt give me a refund or anything so i can book else were i just kept getting told phone our depot a few times through day to see if they have made a choice wether or not they are going to get collected. "
posted 9 months ago - lindsay
" uk If Yodel don't want to pay £100 + refund claims then they shouldn't damage insured parcels of that value and to delay payment is ridiculous. "
posted 11 months ago - Rob98765
" No one at Yodel would speak with me just directed me back to HoF - HoF just said they could do nothing except refund as Yodel lost the parcel - disgusting. "
posted 11 months ago - Jan
" After the third day where my parcel had apparently been loaded into a van and driven around all day before being returned to the depot with no delivery attempted, I just told them to send it back to the seller and got a refund. "
posted 11 months ago - G W
" I am still waiting for a refund, no one has answered my complaints form I have sent online ( I have sent 3 now) I call the customer service and get told they cannot issue a refund as you need to call Yodel direct! I call the Yodel direct number and you just stay on hold for ages. "
posted 1 year ago - Nicole Stanton