Yodel Refund Reviews

Yodel have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
" I've previously requested safe place delivery and had my parcel left with a person who lives in my street that I don't know and who then wasn't in for the next 3 days so I couldn't collect from them, this is despite a HUGE label on the box saying "leave in blue wheelie bin"!! When I had my kitchen redone I ordered a sink and drainer unit - the poor supplier had to refund me in the end as Yodel lost THREE sets of this item that the company sent and in the end they had no more stock to send out to me. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Polly Waring
" Now having difficulty getting a refund as I can't get through to speak to a person. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr A King
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr A King
" I've told them to return it to the sender so that I can get a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Andrea
" The original seller apologised, refunded the postage and emailed Yodel, promising to chase them up on it. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" In the meantime i am waiting for the parcel to be returned so that i can be refunded. "
posted 1 month ago - Lesley
posted 1 month ago - Lesley
" I can't contact anyone from Yodel - the only way is via email but this is a "no reply" one so none is going to read it , I can't apply for a refund because the parcel (according to them) is on transit?! This is a scam. "
posted 1 month ago - alex
" My parcel was apparently left in the rain in full sight of the road and passers-by I never received the parcel apparently the driver signed my name himself I had to ring Yodel seven times and go through their atrocious waiting system only to be given miss information and lies this was a Christmas present which cost nearly £100 I have now waited a month still no luck with a refund and this is ongoing "
posted 2 months ago - Paul andrews
" This is the worst company ever , driver turn and said my van is full I will come back in two hours and no show. I have rebooted collection for the same item four times but to no avail. Now its time to get a refund, they couldn't find my Yodel reference number. What a joke "
posted 2 months ago - Sheedat