Yodel Customer Service Reviews

Yodel have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.29%
Industry Average
" Waiting for my parcel. Never arrived contacted retailer they sent me the tracking number, I looked online and it said the parcel was rejected from my address which was un true. Tried to contact but is a waste of time with there automated phone service and online service chat was constantly busy. "
posted 4 days ago - Kate
" I am extremely appaued at the service of this bloody company!!! I ordererd my package, Which i was NOT expecting so soon. "
posted 5 days ago - Not happy
" When I asked if there was anything else that could be done, the customer services representative hung up on me. "
posted 6 days ago - Fraser
" I was running low on dog food so I used the Yodel tracking service and saw that expected delivery was Friday 7th December. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" This company has the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. "
posted 1 week ago - Kimette Wright
" So if I had released the entry door, it would be because I was at home and there would be no need to leave a note!! No online chat advisors were available at any time and I was unhappy to call the customer service helpline, since this is chargeable number on my phone price plan. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Realising the packaging was empty, I immediately rang Yodel customer services to report what had happened. "
posted 1 week ago - Robert
" I wonder if her remembers all the people he delivers to? I've just had another email from Yodel customer service telling me that the address on the parcel isn't even my address and that is why I haven't got my parcel, so how come the driver allegedly delivered a parcel to me that now they are saying isn't even addressed to me. "
posted 1 week ago - Helen Snell
" 2nd parcel they lost one in transit, then when the sender sent another one on a 24 hours service, 5 days later it's still not delivered. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Parcel missing nobody has got back to me , I’ve been ignored and can’t get through on the phone or web chat worst service "
posted 1 week ago - Levi Beeston