Yodel Customer Service Reviews

Yodel have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

56.88%
Industry Average
" Worst carrier I have ever come across. Delivered one Amazon order to somewhere South of London (I love on North Wales). Two more deliveries they tried to deliver two counties away. Appalling carrier. Non-existent customer service unless you pay many many pounds in call charges. Just no good points. You need a zero star option for Yodel. "
posted 1 week ago - Shane
" You are charged if you call their customer services, 2. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely awful service. Again. Bought something via eBay. Was supposed to come today. Have waited in all Saturday only to discover they tried to deliver to an old address. Couldn’t get hold of anyone to discuss. Finally managed an online chat. No apology. Apparently it will be delivered on Monday instead. I won’t hold my breath. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely shocking service I have paid for. "
posted 2 weeks ago - T. Dodd
" Terrible service paid for next day delivery and waited in all day only to receive a message at 9. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr A King
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr A King
" I raised the issue with the customer service team, who refused to provide me with the complaints procedure and advised that would deal with this internally. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" My mobile phone from virgin Media should of arrived today checked the tracking it said it’s been left with a neighbour I was in the time stated it got delivered never saw any delivery van on the street neighbour said they had no parcel no card was ever put through my door don’t know what has happened to my parcel I’ve complained to them Rubbish service "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely atrocious company, zero customer service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Horrible experience it’s been two weeks and not received my kids vans shoes parcel imagin kids asking for their birthday present and parcel not arriving even we got 24 hours concierge service at home horrible "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mo