Yodel Customer Service Reviews

Yodel have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.29%
Industry Average
" "Excellent service!" ironically. "
posted 1 week ago - Yam
" Thieves, Yodel driver claims to have delivered parcel but never did. I'v been sent a signature and a description of signer but neither relate to anyone at my address. Customer service awful. Seems driver just stole and signed himself. Only posting up as this is 3rd time in 6 months they've stole from me and called me a thief. Most worrying they have my details and sign forms on my behalf.. "
posted 1 week ago - Tony
" can't deliver to my friend despite there being a service bell on the flat entrance system and his 2 daughters were both in in the afternoon.!!! When i phoned to get the driver to RING the flat entrance system, I was told that they could only speak to the recipient, i.e. the named person on the delivery item..!!! How useless can that be. I was trying to help to get the item delivered. the operative was very unhelpful "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Dreadful service from Yodel - package not delivered to me, even though I was at home when it should have been. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" This crowd of idiots delivered two of my parcels to the wrong address twice in one week their customer service is a joke all you get is a stock answer which has nothing to do with what your asking. I ask you how hard is it to deliver a properly addressed parcel with proper postcode to a customer this shower can't I wouldn't trust this crowd to deliver anything ,if you want your package lost with no comeback this is the place "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ormonde Fyfe
" This is the worse delivery service I have ever seen in my life. They are totally useless. Driver never come to my house to deliver the package. But on the website it says they left a card for me. total lie. I rearrange the delivery but still no one delivered the package and now they update their website and it says I want to collect it in person. Is it some kind of joke. "
posted 1 month ago - murshedul huq
" Customer service ha ha. The online help is a bot. Stock answers "
posted 1 month ago - Denis
" If I could give zero I would. Pretended to have missed me. I was in. said they left a card. Guess what? no card. Such poor service and liars "
posted 1 month ago - Denis
" Same old story, my parcel had been delivered to a completely different address to mine. What I don't get is, if companies really care about providing good customer service, why on earth do they use Yodel, the two things contradict each other. "
posted 1 month ago - John
" Not deserving of 1 star! Just echoing previous concerns-terrible service. "
posted 1 month ago - Chris