Yodel Customer Service Reviews

Yodel have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.58%
Industry Average
" Still waiting for next day delivery.... 5 days later? Customer service non existent. Terrible. Will never use or recommend "
posted 6 days ago - Paul Hardman
" Apparently my address doesn't exist, even though I saw the driver walk up my driveway...and then just turned around. Awful customer service - completely useless company. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Terrible company Terrible company, incompetent delivery drivers and non-existent customer service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Appalling service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - JOANNA JANIK
" They put my parcel in "The bin" outside my house (considered a safe place by the driver... They are not taking responsability for this and can't even tell me who is the sender of my parcel... NEVER USE THIS SERVICE, there are many others which are good. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Alexandre Nys
" Ordered some stools on the Friday due to be delivered on Saturday waited all day no delivery so had to wait until Monday waited all day then at 6pm got an email to say they had attempted delivery and had left a card NO THEY DID NOT and my ctv can confirm only the local postman called that day there was no card left either contacted their so called customer services who assured me it would be out on Tuesday it is now Wednesday and I still haven't received my parcel what an absolutely disgusting company this is leaving people waiting then to add insult to injury tell bare faced lies about coming to your house. "
posted 2 weeks ago - christine Jones
" Absolutely appalling service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Steve Reed
" I've ordered 3 times from a store that uses Yodel for overnight delivery. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE has been late. First one, I can accept, sh!t happens. The 2nd one was left in the warehouse over the weekend, and wasn't scanned until midweek after, sure...okay - just unlucky. This third time, I've been waiting in all day for the package on the expected date, got told when it hadn't shown up by 4 that it would be there for 8 (the usual line of BS) - it has now been scanned at 21:12 as being delivered. So I try and check the site to see what's going on as nothing's been delivered to ME, and their awful site tells you to "Check tracking" or "Use the app". I have two phones in the house, neither are compatible with their sh!tty app. But wait, there's a "speak to an advisor" button... So that opens up a chat window that ... well, it's been sat there for about 30mins now with no sign of changing. So... GREAT. I have to clear time to wait for these parcels, and do I get that time back? No. Will I get compensated? No. Will I still have to deal with this sh!t the next time someone sends me something via Yodel... to quote Breaking Bad : Yer Damn right. Anyone wanna recommend a RELIABLE courier service? "
posted 3 weeks ago - Lucan Monks
" Can’t even say theres bad customer service as there isn’t any at all. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Yodel lied that my parcel was delivered. I contacted them on web chat and they closed the chat on me. They do not seem to understand that they are obliged to deliver services and not do as they wish. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Adela Barungi