YOPA Reviews

of reviewers recommend YOPA
Over A Week
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of YOPA.

Read YOPA Reviews

About YOPA:

YOPA makes selling your home affordable, simple and transparent.

With YOPA, customers get the best of both worlds: an expert Local YOPA Agent to guide them step-by-step through their sale, with the cost-saving efficiency of an online service.

AFFORDABLE
We charge a small flat fee from £780, instead of the usual percentage of your sale price.

The average YOPA customer saves over £3,000 in estate agency fees.

SIMPLE
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and aren't happy unless their experience is 100% positive.

Our agents are motivated by 5* customer reviews, not commission.

TRANSPARENT
We're honest and transparent - putting the customer in control; demystifying the process of selling property; and cleaning up the murky world of high street estate agency.

Choose to host your own viewings, or select our viewings package and leave them to your Agent.

Book a free, face-to-face, no obligation valuation today.

02030957000

How do I contact YOPA?
(1 year ago)
You can contact YOPA by Email, Telephone and Live Chat.
(1 year ago)
78.26%
Industry Average
Very good service from Johnathan Davies.Would recommend him as very knowledgeable about area around Richardson Rd Sandfields Swansea
- Derek Ridler
It's competitively prices and an excellent service.
- Vicky
Really good communication, kept me informed all the way. They found me a buyer in 15 days and handled everything form me. Great service. Another hybrid agent seemed not to care less about selling my house but these guys were brilliant and enthusiastic all the way.
- J.Blount