YOPA Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend YOPA

About YOPA: YOPA makes selling your home affordable, simple and transparent.

With YOPA, customers get the best of both worlds: an expert Local YOPA Agent to guide them step-by-step through their sale, with the cost-saving efficiency of an online service.

AFFORDABLE
We charge a small flat fee from £780, instead of the usual percentage of your sale price.

The average YOPA customer saves over £3,000 in estate agency fees.

SIMPLE
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and aren't happy unless their experience is 100% positive.

Our agents are motivated by 5* customer reviews, not commission.

TRANSPARENT
We're honest and transparent - putting the customer in control; demystifying the process of selling property; and cleaning up the murky world of high street estate agency.

Choose to host your own viewings, or select our viewings package and leave them to your Agent.

Book a free, face-to-face, no obligation valuation today.

02030957000

Category:
Estate Agents

Tell us how YOPA made you happy

"They are without doubt the most disorganised and appalling run estate agents I have ever come across. We paid extra for an agent to show potential buyers around our house, but they were hardly ever available, so I ended up doing most viewings. They pewssued me to take an offer by getting an inexperienced office junior to do my dirty work. Their incompetence was however eclipsed by their appointed solicitors Blacks, who were shambolic from the start. They make a great pair to avoid."
"I thought I had an excellent property & was told it will sell quickly, how wrong can one be! 9 weeks on with one viewing my local agent is unobtainable . I now get HO ringing me once a week only to tell me to reduce price again! I know what I bought it for & how much I've spent doing it up but still they badger me. Am considering cancelling my agreement , has anyone else done this? I understand there is a fee but I'm fed up with YOPA!"
"oh dear, have paid in full up front and already let down on first deadline. Will amend review if the come up trumps by Monday."
"YOPA online estate agents are an Absolutely AWFUL company to deal with. Have let me down twice on viewings. Confirmation of viewings can take up to two weeks. The estate agent didn't bother to turn up to the 1st viewing and made no contact what so ever; I had to call for an explanation. I was on my way to the second viewing when I received a text message to say it was cancelled. Please ignore the 'one star' I have given. Was forced to apply this as I couldn't write this review without doing so. YOPA do not qualify for any stars at all. I'll never use them again."
"Dreadful estate agent. The agent who's supposed to do viewings turned up to the first one after the potential buyer whilst still on her phone - incredibly unprofessional - so she was told we would do future viewings, but she ignored that arranged another one at ridiculously short notice despite being told specifically not to do that. The EPC certificate still isn't loaded after 6 weeks even though we've chased. And the portal seems very poor - calendar functionality for the seller is meaningless and no easy way to contact buyers to arrange viewings. Basically they don't do the things they should, and interfere in the things they've been told to leave alone. Will never use them again and advise others to stay away."
"YOPA employ very young inexperienced agents, I found my agent to be quite rude. He did not respond to my calls. The website promises a lot but in reality you get very little particularly in terms of customer service. Don’t pay any money upfront or you will regret it."
"Have tried to view two really good properties being sold via Yopa. The first time I arranged a viewing, my request was ignored for TWO WEEKs, I then received an automated text confirming my viewing on a date/time that I couldn't make. Still waiting for a response from the second property. What a joke."
"Unfortunately it wouldn't let me write a review unless there was a star highlighted, so the 1 star here is purely by default. No stars whatsoever are what I give Yopa. I don't know where to start. There really are no wordscc for this diabolical joke of an estate agent. Total and utter rubbish. No customer service, No communication. No response to my complaints, no return of calls, rubbish photos on the website, and furthermore no viewings! I have since found out they told prospective buyers I was uncontactable. Unbelievable!!!! I have written to Consumer Affairs with a long list of my grievances. Whilst nothing will come of that, it got a lot off my chest STAY WELL AWAY!!!"
"Where do I start? Fake viewings arranged to make you believe that in the first week you have interest in your property…. Shabby pictures… False promises of premium a listing on Right Move… Total lack of communication through the online website, through texts messages and emails… Two weeks in we used the 14 day cooling off period and cancelled. Please beware of these scammers, they’re sales people and not estate agents."
"Very pushy and rude agent who accepted them revoked my offer within 10 minutes. No way he spoke to the owners in that time and told me my house was overvalued and I wouldn’t sell it. I walked away so the dream house I want to buy has been left unsold because of this disgrace of an estate agent. I would never recommend them to anyone. Steer well clear"
"I put in an offer which was accepted by text and email. The following day I got a call saying they had another offer and can I up mine. My response was I have an agreement with you and the vendor by text and email the respondent was it dosent matter, they saw the property first so they have the right to make an offer. Will you up your offer! They made the offer a full day after mine had been accepted. Also the female was rude. My mortgage provider Rang her and she told me Me how unprofessional she was at Yopa. BUYERS BEWARE. I WOULD RATHER FLUSH MY MONEY THAN DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. I am only disappointed that I have to give Yopa one star."
"No sale no fee utter scam !! I sold privately and they still reckon i owe them , a total shambolic experience, agent totally unproffesional, didn't do half that was promised , never answered phone etc etc etc , utter garbage pay more for a real estate agent as yopa dont have any of their own , they are all freelance non-employees and this is Yopa big get out of jail card as there is no direct redress, in other words its not their problem but yours!"
"The Yopa guys in Dumfries are excellent,spoke to us regularly during our time with them.Sold our property quickly, a lot cheaper fees than anywhere else."
"Paul from brush and roll very good work .Give Paul 10 / 10 Thank Paul good job"
"Stay away ! very rude, very unprofessional all they want is your money DONT GO THERE ,sell your house with someone that wants to sell it not someone that will not even do the viewings , put your money to good use ( decent agent ) ."
"Very quick access to value property."
"Looked into their site. Was going to book an agent to come out and give the free valuation. I've had 8 calls from them since this morning and 4 voicemail from robots. I don't like being harassed so guess I'm not going with them. I've since blocked their number."
"Totally unprofessional service. Agent didn't negotiate offers and was rude to potential buyers and told them they couldn't afford my property. He used every excuse under the sun as to why he wasn't calling back or relying to my emails. When I called Yopa to complain I wasn't the first! Since taken off the market with Yopa. Buyers of Huddersfield West Yorkshire beware, especially of estate agent SW."
"Trying to book into see one property was hard work, I was given many options but a viewing kept coming back at different day and time with each try so just had to accept one and rush there. My appointment was 6.30 and I got there at 6.27 to the agents annoyence who said she had been there since 6, I offered to show her the booking but she refused. I had asked in advance for the agent to have the information I needed i.e. Length of lease/charges etc as I had planned to make an offer when I got there. She did not have the correct information and kept changing the costs, noticing some water bubbles in the bathroom I was concerned and she acted shocked, carried on around the property and said to my partner I was concerned about the bathroom to which the agent said it had been fixed (flashing around the chimney and needed to dry out) which was odd as she pretended she knew nothing about it. I was still interested in hearing that it had been fixed and I'd just need to know about the maintence/lease still and maybe get someone to estimate the cost of plastering the bathroom which she then changed again to say it needed fixing as was quoted around 2k, so we had gone from not knowing about it to it being fixed to it being indefitied needed fixing and quoted, I pretty much lost all faith the agent as if this how it is from a viewing I couldent imagine what a nightmare it would be trying to buy through them. She told us it had sold twice and the first time the buyer backed out because they went traveling and the second backed out on the day of exchange because the solicitor had got the street name wrong (they're own solicitors) the property was overpriced and clearly needed a new roof as there was damp everywhere (which is why I'm sure the original buyers pulled out) tho she insisted it was fine (water bubbles/black on ceiling, water marks on walls lol you can't make it up and the seller refused to aknoledge this so we gave up and have now found a property with a local agent who we also sold ours with. I wouldn't recommend yopa to buyers or sellers as their lies and lack of info plus difficult to get an answe or even a viewing is extremely off putting. The property is now on rightmove with an actual high street agent so I guess the greedy seller also had enough!"
"Dont use YOPA!!!Very rude agent and I will never ever recommend unprofessional staff!!STAY AWAY!!!"
YOPA is rated 2.08 based on 133 reviews