YOPA Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend YOPA

About YOPA: YOPA makes selling your home affordable, simple and transparent.

With YOPA, customers get the best of both worlds: an expert Local YOPA Agent to guide them step-by-step through their sale, with the cost-saving efficiency of an online service.

AFFORDABLE
We charge a small flat fee from £780, instead of the usual percentage of your sale price.

The average YOPA customer saves over £3,000 in estate agency fees.

SIMPLE
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and aren't happy unless their experience is 100% positive.

Our agents are motivated by 5* customer reviews, not commission.

TRANSPARENT
We're honest and transparent - putting the customer in control; demystifying the process of selling property; and cleaning up the murky world of high street estate agency.

Choose to host your own viewings, or select our viewings package and leave them to your Agent.

Book a free, face-to-face, no obligation valuation today.

02030957000

Category:
Estate Agents

How would you rate YOPA ?

"Dont use YOPA!!!Very rude agent and I will never ever recommend unprofessional staff!!STAY AWAY!!!"
"I normally hate reviews but as i am writing this i have asked the police to go to my house with a locksmith because for the second time in as many month my agent was sacked and now the new agent has gone missing. I have never met the new agent and he has not replied to over 20 messages or emails etc. Bear in mind that he was given the key to my house without me agreement or knowledge. Not only have a lost potential money and buyers but more importantly my family have been left in potential danger as a man i have never met or spoken to has the keys to my house and they don't even know where he is. I have just had a call from a member of the management team who said that they have spoken to my agent.... Never answered a call from me though. I will now longer be using yopa and will be taking action regarding the issues. How this business is still going i am not sure. I am not sure if Daniel Attia is aware of the issues but looking through reviews and forums it seems to be happening everywhere."
"No communication as promised on a weekly basis, on line calander availability never worked and no one bothered to set it up when I reported it, high flyer sales man who was brought in and said he was now my port of contact only wanted me to reduce my house and said he told me that houses around me had sold cheeper in the last few months which was absolutely rubbish and didn't even know that infact the house in the same street had sold just a few weeks ago for five thousand more than mine which he was speechless when I pointed out it was infact yopa that had sold it. I would not recommend this company at all."
"I made an appointment to view a flat the agent never showed up."
"Absolutely awful, my elderly mum spent nearly £1500 for basically a couple of viewings and that’s it, no feedback, no communication. This company just rips people off. Now going through the ombudsman to try and reclaim some of the money"
"Please don’t be fooled or attracted by the low fee. I had a complete nightmare with YOPA, only three viewings in 17 weeks, the guy was late for every appointment, took a week to respond to one person who wanted to view the property, lost the key to my property and lied about it etc etc I finally sold the property with a ‘normal’ agent within a few weeks. However the YOPA agent then got quite arsey and tried to make out he was doing me a favour for not charging me the YOPA fee even though I was by then out of the sole agent agreement term. Selling a house and moving is very stressful so if you ask me it’s really not worth making it more stressful just to save a couple of thousand pounds, I’d recommend using a normal high street agent with enough staff to give you the attention you need."
"Booked 3 online agents to value our property and they all come back with around the same value so it was down to the way the actual people who come to value our property sold there company to us. The YOPA agent seemed the best and offered us the same services as the others so it was a no brainier for us to use YOPA. How wrong we were. Until we paid the money every message got an answer within minutes and the agent turned up on time for every appointment. As soon as the money hit thier account it all changed. Messages to the agent are still unanswered after 3 weeks, we have now had 3 different agents in the space of 2 weeks with no explanation as why and no contact from any of them. We now have a solicitor looking over our contract with a few to getting a refund and moving away from this AWFUL company."
"I have had so many problems with yopa, my home has been on the market for over a year. They did not send messages to 2 viewers that I am aware of to accept the viewing. I found this out because I personally messaged to viewers to ask why they didn't turn up. Then I have had a viewer turn up that hadn't been booked, they showed my mum a message from yopa stating the viewing times and date but it was unaccepted by myself. Then I have had a viewer waiting 45 minutes outside the property because they called yopa a few times and got told to wait for the estate agent to show them around eventhough I never signed up for a agent to show anyone around. I have sold with them but it feel through on the day of exchange, then i sold again but nothing happened for 3 months the buyer didn't provide the mortgage offer details or the solcitors details. I normally send personally messages to the viewers to confirm the appointments. Wasted so much time on these, WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM. I've had about 5 different personal agents. DO NOT GO NEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"My agent left the company without them knowing. I have been speaking to my buyers myself. I asked for cash buyers only. Got a offer of the full asking price in May. Buyers now nearing completion have said they can only offer 15,000 less of there offer. Yopa do not phone back. Do not use Yopa. I did when my agent before he left send messages to him,and try to speak to him ,some time he did answer. The last time I spoke to him ,he said I have left I do not get paid of them good luck. In my eyes they are in breach of contract. Now there is a big question. I cancelled the contract in February over the phone. My agent said lets lets leave it and test the market. I have not signed another contract. DO NOT USE YOPA"
"DO NOT USE YOPA !!! I wish we had read the reviews first. These guy will take your money and do nothing. We did pay later so in a couple of months we will be over a £1000 out of pocket. They have shown no interest in selling our house or engaging in any way. They are nothing more than cowboys in suits. Houses in our area sell but not ours, we have just found out our agent has left, nice to be told. We have lost viewings because potential buyers requested details and no one from Yopa replied to them. Do yourself a favour pay that little bit more and use a really estate agent not these scam artists. I would have rather have given £1200 to the homeless."
"YOPA - AVOID!! Fixed a time with Yopa for them to visit to value my house, with a view to selling. They failed to show - twice. When I contacted them to ask what they intended to do re my wasted time the response was to try to sell me their services, but otherwise nothing. Then out of the blue, I received an estimate of the value of property from them. It was less than half of the valuations that I had received from three local, reputable, long established estate agent. It seemed to me that they just wanted to get a sale, regardless of by how much they undersold my property. Their agent, who was supposed to know my area lived miles away and said he was leaving Yopa as their payment policies meant that he was earning little. Everything about Yopa seemed to me to be unprofessional with no interest in the their potential customer. Avoid!! Richard"
"Fantastic company. Not sure why the other reviews are so negative? I had no problem whatsoever selling my home with Yopa - the agent was fantastic. Way better than the high street or any other online agent. Cannot recommend enough!!"
"The reason I went with Yopa is I bought into Rachel Dickman as I was promised so much and genuinely felt that Yopa would sell my home. How wrong could be be!!! 3 Houses have been sold I’m my road within 2 months with high street estate agents yet mine is still on 4 months later!!! Not happy whatsoever Rachel you promised me that my house will sell. So let’s see what you can do and actually do what you promised. Just wish I would have went with an estate agent! Yopa I’m not impressed!!!"
"Very rude unprofessional staff. After selling house price which was agreed for selling fee before hand change by few hundred! When you try to veryfid with them they put you through to minimum 3 people but no one know what they talking about. If you ask for managers no body knows his/her name but they know he or she is on meeting and will call you back in 10minutes time which never happened anyway. They just do not care."
"Looking to purchase a property (mine already sold) and saw one advertised by Yopa. Sent email asking for more information and receive no reply. i imagine the seller would be very unhappy if they new about this."
"Trying to view a house listed by Yopa is like pulling teeth!"
"Having agreed to a full sales package whereby the agent carried out the viewings, I feel the service has been, to say the very least, appalling. There are four weeks left of my sixteen week contract. I have only received one phone call after first viewing to provide feedback re an offer, but buying still has to sell. I received an offer via another viewer which I forwarded on to the agent. I informed said agent that I wouldn’t accept it. The same gentleman viewed another 2/3 times yet the agent did not provide me with any feedback from the buyer. Did he negotiate for me?? I have no idea! Three potential buyers on two separate dates arrived at the property but these were not on my yopa calendar. I know this as neighbours have informed me. On one occasion I was able to go over to complete the viewings myself. I’ve had emails from someone asking if the house is sold as she had been trying to request a viewing and her request had not been acknowledged. She explained that she was in urgent need of purchasing a property so had decided to email me directly. When I informed the agent he said he would check. Apparently, as he was checking, her request came through at the same time. Either the website is not updating/syncing correctly or I’m being fobbed off. While the property was still inhabited by my tenant and viewing were being agreed by the tenant, the agent did not arrive at the allotted time. My tenants parents, who were awaiting the agents arrival, had to collect grandchildren from school so had to leave. In regard to the yopa website; this has at times shown multiple viewing by the same potential buyer for the same date and time. Is this the agent not maintaining the diary correctly or webpage errors? Trying to access the website via a phone is almost impossible as it will more often, not load for me to view anything. I have not been provided with the service outlined on your website and the contract has not been adhered to by Yopa."
"We are in the process of buying a house which is being advertised by YOPA and it’s been a nightmare. They have no idea how the Scottish system of buying and selling property works. They totally ignore our solicitors written and legal documents and only want us to use their online process. I would never ever use YOPA to sell a house."
"6 weeks ago, agreed to sell our home through YOPA After 3 weeks finally got the agreed survey report, 3 attempts to change errors - dealing with Aberdeenshire agent - never returned my calls or emails Now 6 weeks later and still no sales schedule Called YOPA head office complain, about heated disagreement with their local agent. Now called my card provider to get my money - wish reserched YOPA before paying them! Suggest everyone avoids them..."
YOPA is rated 2.15 based on 114 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!