Yves Rocher Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Yves Rocher

How would you rate Yves Rocher ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JULIE JABOULAY
shops look very good , and prices are interesting

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Yves Rocher in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
JULIE JABOULAY
"shops look very good , and prices are interesting"
Danijela Jovanovic
"This is my favorite online shop. I love a lot of their products.Everytime I got some present."
"Products were just the way it was described and they have amazingly valuable gifts to give their customers."
Sanela Nurkan
"There are a lot of gifts all the time but I didn't get the items like I expected to get them..."
FORSTER
"Lots of choice. Good value for money and speedy delivery."
"Products are fantastic, customer service is quite all right, but it takes ages for delivery. At least 2 weeks, it lasted 4 weeks last January... I am sure they can do better, they deserve it for the products are outstanding"
Yves Rocher is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews