Yves Rocher Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Yves Rocher

How would you rate Yves Rocher ?

"shops look very good , and prices are interesting"
"This is my favorite online shop. I love a lot of their products.Everytime I got some present."
"Products were just the way it was described and they have amazingly valuable gifts to give their customers."
"There are a lot of gifts all the time but I didn't get the items like I expected to get them..."
"Lots of choice. Good value for money and speedy delivery."
"Products are fantastic, customer service is quite all right, but it takes ages for delivery. At least 2 weeks, it lasted 4 weeks last January... I am sure they can do better, they deserve it for the products are outstanding"
Yves Rocher is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!