zando - boots love them! Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend zando - boots love them!

How would you rate zando - boots love them! ?

"Loved the boot i bought from them, Quality make absolutely stunning."
"I'm happy with my order"
"Fast delivery and good service always"
"They made me very unhappy. They delivered a wrong size which was returned after requesting a return. After a month of back and forth, the order was sent to my old address in another city!"
"Excellent service. Great products, fast deliveries and returns, great specials. Seamless, hassle free online shopping"
"Delivery efficient and fast."
"Orders are soooo quick and I love the quality of the shoes and bag I received."
"I ordered a stunning blue evening dress from Zando at a very good price - R549. Unfortunately it did not fit my daughter 100%, but the quality and make of the dress was perfect. Zando collected the parcel free of charge and credited my card within 5 days. Thanx for a great service."
"ZANDO is one of the online shopping that makes me happy in terms of the quality of their clothes. The professionalism in packaging."
"service fast"
"The quality of the dress and plum shoes I bought."
"I always get the best quality of clothing shopping with you is always amazing"
"Good quality clothing. What you see is what you get. I am very satisfied will their service and quality of items purchased."
"They always deliver on time and best quality and their customer service is mcwaa"
"I like theiŕ quick turnaround on delivery."
"Size are little smaller than normal..had to sell my dress..my friend has the same problem"
"Love their products"
"Quality is great"
"I recently bought a pair of Navy high heels, perfect"
"My order came on time and i loved my order always."
zando - boots love them! is rated 4.31 based on 125 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!