zoogvpn Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend zoogvpn

How would you rate zoogvpn ?

"Excellent VPN service, with top feature including VPN on Demand, Kill Switch (macOS) and Socks5 Proxy. Good speeds and good apps, never had an issue with them. A few more server locations would be ideal."
Sara VS
"I paid for a premium service, (2 years) and when I have emailed the company to ask a simple question I have never received a response. I also sent messages via their facebook page, they have an automated response system but never personally respond. Inexistant customer service. I am now worried that when I want to cancel the auto-renewal (once 2 years is up) I won't be able to because there is nobody to respond to my messages. Seems to be a scam."
zoogvpn is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews