zoogvpn Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend zoogvpn

How would you rate zoogvpn ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gordon

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about zoogvpn in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent VPN service, with top feature including VPN on Demand, Kill Switch (macOS) and Socks5 Proxy. Good speeds and good apps, never had an issue with them. A few more server locations would be ideal."
Sara VS
"I paid for a premium service, (2 years) and when I have emailed the company to ask a simple question I have never received a response. I also sent messages via their facebook page, they have an automated response system but never personally respond. Inexistant customer service. I am now worried that when I want to cancel the auto-renewal (once 2 years is up) I won't be able to because there is nobody to respond to my messages. Seems to be a scam."
zoogvpn is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews