zoogvpn Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend zoogvpn

Tell us how zoogvpn made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"fast and easy to use!"
Are you zoogvpn? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback zoogvpn receives. Reply Free
"One of the few that works with US Netflix, iPlayer and ITV Hub!"
"Very helpful support via live chat! Was a little wary of joining ZoogVPN since I've had little experience of VPN services, but their online chat person was very helpful and set me up on both desktop and mobile. Highly recommend it!"
"Fast safe torrent downloads on my mac computer. The app has both a kill switch and vpn on demand features. Ikev2 protocol makes downloads really fast with minimal reduction on speed when on vpn."
"Decent VPN service at a fantastic price! Their apps are well designed and work well. A few more servers and it would be top VPN out there."
"Good apps especially for iOS, Android and macOS. Was able to watch ITV Hub while in Spain this summer and also use it at home for privacy. Their windows app needs a bit of improving though, which believe is being done...otherwise excellent for the price offered."
"Above average VPN service that works with US Netflix and at comes at a great price!"
"Excellent VPN service, with top feature including VPN on Demand, Kill Switch (macOS) and Socks5 Proxy. Good speeds and good apps, never had an issue with them. A few more server locations would be ideal."
"I paid for a premium service, (2 years) and when I have emailed the company to ask a simple question I have never received a response. I also sent messages via their facebook page, they have an automated response system but never personally respond. Inexistant customer service. I am now worried that when I want to cancel the auto-renewal (once 2 years is up) I won't be able to because there is nobody to respond to my messages. Seems to be a scam."
zoogvpn is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews