“Everything works but scooter came scratch up and battery pack fell out when i took the scooter out the box
Could do better with packing
As for the scooter itself beside the minor scratches its great for beginner”
“We’ve had the Levy Plus for one week and here is our initial feedback. Assembly was simple and straightforward.
1. It’s appreciated that all adjustments require the same size Allen wrench, which is included with the scooter.
2. The scooter rides and handles well, the most important quality. It’s a lot of fun and easy to charge, to fold, and to carry.
3. It is nice looking and everyone in our family of four likes the style.
4. The disc brake is not very powerful, which is likely by design because you could get thrown off the scooter if it was. However, on a hill, riding the disc brake feels like you are wearing it our prematurely, sounding scratchy. It’s a different experience than braking a cycle.
5. The battery gauge does not provide a constant view of the battery health. It varies when there is more draw on the current. This is not surprising to see, but it does affect confidence in riding a distance because on a hill you might see 2 of 5 bars which then returns to 3 or 4 bars on level ground. -Not sure if that can be engineered better. Our workaround is to make sure the scooter is fully charged if going a longer distance.
6. It is very important to have great customer service, documentation and parts availability and the Levy Plus has all of this. I was easily able to learn how to make adjustments to the disc brake by finding this online. I’m happy that all critical parts are readily available, too. Vehicles require maintenance and support, and it’s clear this is in place.
Overall, we rate the scooter as a great purchase and would do so again.”
“First and foremost this scooter is one of the best investments I have made. It’s a game changer I use it to commute to work everyday it’s fast and fun, forget about the subway. You gotta make sure you charge your battery every other day to be on the safe side, but complaints so far it’s pretty straight forward”