Levy Electric Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levy Electric

Tell us how Levy Electric made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
There are many things i like about my Levy...I love the clean minimal design as well as the ride. My last scooter had smaller tires and i definitley feel more safe riding this urban terrain on my Levy.
I love my Levy scooter, I have had no problems with it (other than a flat tire, but that was user error). The only real issue that I have had, and this might just be some software issues on the website, was when I needed to order some new tires from the Levy Store online. The store wouldn't let me order them because "They could not be shipped to my address" even though that was where I had the Scooter sent in the first place. Then, when I had finally completed the purchase, after many days of refreshing the page and wondering what was wrong, it took 2-3 weeks for them to be shipped to me. This was warned about on the page to purchase them beforehand, so I knew what I was getting myself into. I think this just might have been that they were out of stock and so I would have to wait, so I'm not so mad about that. Other than that small thing, I have to say I'm loving my Levy Scooter.
No complaints on the scooter so far, but I've only used it a handful of times. I definitely want to commend the customer service though! Levy is responsive and cares about their customers and product.
Good prices for high quality products. Wish they had these in more retail stores though, it seems you can only buy them online and it would be nice to test ride, which is only available in big cities in the US.
The scooter and accessories shipped same day I ordered, very easy to set up for a non-technical person. Lots of good tutorials and how-to's on the company website.
Sturdy ride. Goes fast but not to the point that it feels dangerous. For the weight the battery life is good but not great. 18 miles is possible on eco mode riding, but expect closer to 12-14 if you are riding at full speed.
Pros: Very light and easily foldable, swappable battery pack, cool looking design, just the right amount of power and speed for what I need. Cons: wish the range was a bit more. I get around 7-8 miles on a full charge. Probably would have gone with the new plus model if I bought one recently.
Great scooter. Compact and fast.
We received our new Levy Plus last week. Everyone in the shop took it out for spin, as did some customers. Great feedback from all testers! Everyone commented on the quick acceleration, stable ride at speed, and smooth ride over bumps and gravel. the big tires make a huge difference... We plan to get more of these for Chattanooga!
10/10 I've been recommending this to all of my friends and neighbors in my building.
I've done a ton of research on electric scooters over the last 3 months, and can confidently say this is the best bang for your buck in terms of price, speed, range, and portability.
On time shipping, responsive customer service. no complaints
5 star experience with my scooter so far, thank you Levy team
It's been great! thank you all
For something I'm using every day to reliably get into work, glad I found a company I could trust
So far so good, 100% better way to commute into work
Great support team and product, thanks again
Was a bit hesitant to get an electric scooter at first, but the Levy is solidly built and feels comfortable riding on the city streets
Fast shipping reliable support. would recommend
Great scooters, had the Levy and just recently got the Plus model. If you are on the heavier side, take my advice and go with the Plus the battery range is much better
Levy Electric is rated 4.71 based on 85 reviews