Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
canceled, my order lost in transit somehow. Cant use because it was a gift
Scooter works well and provides a nice ride, although sometimes there is slight wobbling. Ease of Operation and maneuverability is very good. Levy offers very good customer service, is understanding and readily addresses customer’s concerns. Levy stands behind their products, their warranties and do not hesitate to provide repairs, if necessary.
Loving my scooter! My only complaint is lack of torque on hills. My old scooter which was plaqued with other problems did not have this issue. I go over the Brooklyn bridge every day and it does slow down quite a lot on the up hill. But I can live with that. Love everything else.
Battery life is too short Acceleration is slow Very little "handling" compared to Bird Braking is loose.
Scooter is high quality build battery lasts longer than 2 years before it needs to be replaced. I suppose this is true for many electric bikes and scooters but given how small these are I think the high number of cycles causes them to wear quicker than what people get out of a larger EV. luckily can replacement them easily (as long as they have them in stock).
Upon receiving the Levy Plus, the battery wouldn't charge - needed to go downtown to have them check it out and the result was a faulty charger. Next - the rear tire wouldn't retain air and was flat. I had the scooter for approximately 6 weeks and rode it less than a dozen times. During the 2 week window when it was working I found the overall performance disappointing. Inclines, not hills , were a challenge and the battery would only last 7-8 miles with a full charge. To add insult to injury - I had to pay a 20% re-stocking fee as well as the expense of fixing the tire that was obviously faulty from the onset. I understand charging a restocking fee if the scooter was working and I simply decided I didn't want it. This, however, was an issue of a warranty of merchantability. Two adages I usually follow when making purchases are: You get what you pay for & Cheap is expensive, Levy Scooters is the exactly the reason I follow those adages. Do yourself a favor and invest in a quality scooter - this is not it.
Great scooter! Super responsive and quick enough for a daily commute. The range is as advertised. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to have fun.
Swappable battery is a very unique and interesting design but it comes with trade offs. I live in queens and the streets out here has made this thing take a beating over the last year. Battery nearly fell out the scooter once from all the bumps and pot holes. The connection pins on the battery wore down after about a year and needed to get them replaced with a newer stronger version. Luckily it was pretty easy for us to have it down at their shop down town.
So strong & super smooth!!!! We love this Levy Plus!
Well designed and thought-out for a $700 scooter. Good blend of speed and battery life, although there are times on the straights I wish it would get above 20 mph. that being said, I feel safe on this compared to others that I've tried in the past so would recommend for beginners all the way to advanced riders using this every day.
Help. This was bought for my grandson as a Xmas gift. I haven’t opened the box. I need to transfer the registration and Mulberry to his name. How do I do that? I want to contact you—- how do I do that? There is no contact info anywhere?
Not the best experience. When I pulled out the battery the first time, the Battery compartment clip broke off. It's a 5 dollar part on their website but it's not covered under the warranty. Very disappointing for a 500 dollar scooter. Also, when the scooter is folded it takes multiple times for the handle to catch on the rear fender. Finally, where it hinges in the front, it takes multiple attempt's to close and latch the handle assembly so its secure. Wouldn't buy again
i love my levy
Love it, great scooter. It's a fast, smooth ride and easy to charge.
Apart from the weak brakes, scooter is great
The scooter is great and we are enjoying it so far but it definitely does not have the range we were told it did. Any suggestions on how to get the most out f a charge?
I've bought two scooters from them over the past 2.5 years and have to say the quality has certainly improved. Although now I feel they are having more trouble keeping their spare parts in stock which has been a bummer. I also wish more shops services these. If you aren't in New York it's tough to find a spot to bring these to.
I am disappointed with the headlight, it is not bright. I was expecting a bright light for a scooter at this price as that is a key safety feature, but this one barely illuminates the road in front of my at night.
I love how sturdy and easy to use it is…battery power last long
While at first, we were impressed with this scooter, after a few months of use we had to have the battery replaced. We were shipped a new battery, but it died after the first use. It likely means there are larger issues with the scooter.
Levy Electric is rated 4.41 based on 318 reviews