Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Marc P
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th August 2021
John S
Awsome company. Very good customer service. Thanks Shaun.
Parts arrived on time.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 27th January 2023 Levy Electric 5 star review on 27th January 2023 Levy Electric 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Outstanding customer service when purchasing spare parts. Good delivered we're as expected and timely.
One of the few US-based companies I found that has an actual phone number to call so that alone makes me happy with my choice. All scooters need maintenance at some point including this one (I got one flat tire so far and they helped send the parts I needed). Overall happy with the product and support.
The company was very professional. Additionally, customer service was responsive to any questions that I had. Thank you!
Disappointing customer service. The company shipped us a faulty scooter and will not replace it. We ordered the scooter and ignored the box for a couple of weeks. We assembled it and took it outside for a spin, to immediately notice a serious wobbling issue. The company will not replace it as they feel we damaged it. Emailed back and forth with customer service. This is our second Levy scooter. We loved the first one (my son's Christmas gift) but someone borrowed it and destroyed it, so we bought this second one, and it came damaged. If you still want to order from this company, take a video of the package as you open it and assemble it as evidence. Someone likely damaged this one, repackaged it and shipped it back and Levy didn't notice the problems. Now we're stuck. My son would like a working scooter as he had asked for it for months and we really don't want to give Levy any more of our money.
Good value backed by local support. The scooters are lighter than most I've seen. They use a narrow 10" tires which provides could riding comfort. Inner tubes are relatively easy to swap out. So far I've had one flat from a glass puncture.
Es muy bonito y su precio vale la pena. Estoy feliz con mi patin
Ups lost my package. I’ve filed a complaint with Ups, do I need to coordinate something with levy?
Hey Spencer - I'm sorry your first package was lost but we actually just re-shipped you a new one.
I have had my scooter for a year and it just stop working. have 2 batteries that i have purchase fully charged and still not working. It just won't turn on anymore. very upsetting.
Upgraded to the Levy Pro for the extra power of the 350-watt motor. Much better on the steeper hills where I live. Real measured grades between 7 to 12 degrees. Impressed with the battery, as I can make two complete loops downtown (10 miles) including several short steep hills and two very long mild hills. Tires and feel are very solid and well built. One wish - the removable battery needs a lock in place. Very happy overall. Recommended.
basically same specs as the ninebot max but I can actually carry it up to my apartment.
I would give a 5 star. However, they did not ship the e scooter with solid tires as I ordered. They were quick to send the replacement, however, I received a replacment scooter with a solid front tire and a pneumatic rear tire. It's a very big inconvenience that could have been avoided if the right e scooter was shipped in the first place.
Feeling super down since using a week and the tubed tire punctured. I didn't recall hitting anything hard so I would not recommend getting the tubed tires at all. I also missed the $100 deal on the scooter and now I have to pay for expensive maintenance a week in.
scooter is reliable and very fun to ride. interchangeable batteries was a required feature for me so this scooter is great.
I’ve reviewed the levy plus I wanted an upgrade so went with the plus
Company is good. I like the available parts. Love their goals with the scooters
very good scooter.
Purchased a demo unit. When the unit arrived, I checked it over and found that the rear light did not work; as a tail light or a brake light. I contacted support and they sent me a tail light module with no instructions. Contacted support again and they said they did not have a video for this repair. I spent some time looking over the scooter including loosening the back fender and removing the tail light lens cover but could not determine how to access the wire connector. I did not want to dissamble further so I reinstalled the lens and fender. Looks like I will do without a rear tail light/brake light. Also, the scooter was beat up more than I expected with numerous dings/dents/chipped paint along the sides of the standing platform. On the positive side, the scooter appears to be sturdy, the controls are easy to understand, and the scooter is fun to ride. Max speed is close to what was claimed (would not want to go faster on a scooter). Have not checked the miles/charge yet.
Great company. Customer service is awesome.
Levy Electric is rated 4.4 based on 408 reviews