Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
Levy Electric 3 star review on 15th January 2020
Lisandro Diaz
Amazing Scooter for the Price. I am very happy with this, the ride is very smooth and quick. The removable battery is really nice.
I'm well satisfied with this scooter. I only have 2/3rds of a heart, It only pumps at 35-40% so it doesn't supply enough oxygen for me to be able to walk more than 50 or 60 yards then I have to rest for 8-10 minutes before I can go another 50 or 60 yards. I'm currently residing at Jefferson Barracks VA Medical facility for the next 4-6 months being treated for PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury. This is a large campus and this scooter has given me freedom I haven't experienced in 7 years. I can't bring it inside the hospital to charge it so the removable battery is ideal. Thanks for such a good product.
We have never heard back after repeated emails l.
Flats in under 3 weeks and creaks and squeaky brakes just not a amazing scooter especially for someone who likes to ride a lot not satisfied and also they send me a used lock that wasn't as described as well as a used helmet and my order was 13 days late terrible service
I am 58 and this is me first electric it best toy I ever have
Excellent electric scooter for the price. Love the removable battery.
I live in the Bronx, NY and the roads are not the best but the 10" tires makes it a smooth travel. I've had it for two weeks and so far I've only used it to and from work which is about 1.5 miles away. It takes me seven minutes to get to work which is very convenient because I don't have to leave my house as early. In the two weeks that I've owned it, I've only charged it twice after the battery reached to about 25%. I've only seen the scooter reach 18 MPH on sports mode but it may be because I am 220 lb. The quick folding makes it convenient for storage especially when the cold winter days comes. The Levy Plus may seem expensive but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for", and the Levy scooters has better features than its competitors. Overall, this is a great investment for someone who's looking to travel a few miles, especially if you want to maintain social distancing and want avoid public transportation or the costly taxi fares.
Very slick and super convenient. Love that I can zip up the road with minimal fuss, the battery life is good enough to get me as far as I need to go and the ride is smoother and cheaper than hire scooters. After only 3 months It has already paid for itself with saved dollars on hire scooters and single passenger rideshares. I have a lock for it and if I lock it up and remove the battery I can leave it unattended, not that I ever do because it folds so nicely that I can throw it in a trunk if plans change.
I had a few minor issues with the build quality of my first unit but the team at levy was quick to respond and sent me a whole new one within a week which was awesome.
Great product and great customer service!
Love my Levy, love the company behind Levy even more. Literally the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
It has been great so far!
Parts are in stock and ship fast which is more than I can say for any other electric scooter company
Zippy Scooter that strong and user friendly
It’s a great company
Best scooter ever
Love my scooter and great place to buy them
I got it for my girlfriend and she loves it. She's 5ft 2in and the handle bars at it's lowest configuration is alittle high. Other than that it's perfect. I also received excellent customer service. A++
Order my scooter on 6/30. On the site it says ships within 3 to 5 days. Just received my scooter 3 days ago...
Mind you, no word from Levy on any delays until I reached out to them first. My shipment date was pushed back 4 times with them blaming it on UPS every time.

Also the scooter battery life sucks. Yes it's "convenient" you can change the batter out, but what's the point if they make the battery life shorter to force you to buy their extra battery? Add $139 on top of what you pay for cause youre gonna need a 2nd battery!
Another let down from Levy
I love Levy Plus! It’s just perfect for my daily commute.
Levy Electric is rated 4.51 based on 111 reviews