Levy Electric Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levy Electric

Tell us how Levy Electric made you happy
It was this or the segway max, both at a similar cost. Range seems a little bit less on the Levy Plus but the reduced weight is worth it. It’s still a bit heavy to carry upstairs but compared to other models with similar range it’s very portable. Also no app on this one, which I was confused about at first but the Levy app is only for rentals it seems.
We had the BEST time on these scooters! Highly recommended!!!!!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Enjoying the scooter, it's a good blend of lightweight and pretty good speed and acceleration. Service network is a plus for things like flat tires, etc.
Enjoyed the Levy rental process seamless and fun
One battery we have charges but once inserted into scooter cause scooter to beep and shuts down. Another battery we have only will charge to 3 bars. Paid $300 for extra batteries and in less than a year neither are not working. Over $2k spent and only one scooter out if 3 perform fine. It takes 6 months to see the issues and by then your warranty is screwed. Batteries should be covered for at least a year. No a happy customer
I got the basic model with the 10" wheel option and I'm not disappointed. It's very stable and feels solid. I wish it was a bit lighter than the current 29lbs when I need to take the stairs but if it's what it takes to have a comfortable drive I'm ok with this. I find it convenient that I can switch the driving mode right from the gas handle. The service has been very good so far.
Is a very nice looking scooter it’s very quick very responsive I like it a lot
Great customer service. Had a blast, will highly recommend.
This company is ass-backwards. Absolutely ZERO instructions in the box, and a snotty person on the other end when you call. Then they send you an email asking you to send them your serial numbers for your scooter and batteries. Didn't you just have the damn things. The scooter may be fine, but I'm not impressed with the people behind the product.
Awesome addition to the north shore!!
tres bon service merci
Works well for me. Doesn't go super fast but gets the job done for my commute.
The shipping was a bit confusing due to UPS. But as soon as my scooter showed up I was ecstatic. It’s very zippy, easy to understand and very comfortable. Only thing I miss is that it can’t be linked up to the app for security like the Bird scooters can. Other than that, it is a great scooter. Can’t wait to take it downtown this weekend and test it to the max.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 6th March 2021
I’ve been riding mine for two months and it’s trouble free. It is easy to set up and ride by simply following the Levy instructions. One of the reasons I chose this scooter was when I called for information I got a real person on the phone ready to answer all my questions. I think that will happen if I need help later.
I decided on getting a Levy after doing a fair amount of research and overall I'm happy with the choice. My options came down to getting something faster with longer range over $1000 or this. At the end of the day, I didn't really need to be going 30 mph on one of these things and most cities have speed capped at only 20mph. Second, the removable battery meant that eventually when my original battery died on me I could buy I new one pretty easily. TBD on how this will do in the cold weather, but I assume the sub-30 degree temps might have an impact on range. Will update this review after the first month of riding.
I don't own a Levy scooter but they were extremely helpful and helping me figure out what was wrong with my ninebot max. Definitely will be buying my next one from them
Overall the scooter is good. I wish they had more options in terms of battery sizes. I wanted something with a bit more range than the Levy but didn't need the double capacity of the Plus.
The Levy scooter with Solid tires is a good choice. I think the ride would be much smoother if I got the pneumatic wheels but didn't want to go through the headache of having them installed after the fact.
It’s good. I didn’t talk to anyone at the company personally but the scooter shipped fast and arrived as expected.
It’s ok but really sad that it was made in China. Because of this I will not recommend it to anyone else
Levy Electric is rated 4.47 based on 175 reviews