Levy Electric Reviews

4.5
Based on 529 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Levy Electric made you happy
i love riding scooters with Levy! the app makes it easy and saves time!
It was awesome
very good quality scooters
The scooters have help up suprisingly well over the last 2 years for me and my husband and we ride them about 15 miles a weekend to and from the beach. Pnuematic tires are much better in the sand so we converted to their newest 10" tire recently and the ride feels much better.
I love riding these scooters around campus! They are very easy to operate.
Easy to use app and scooters!
Me and my finance had such a fun time renting scooters and riding them in downtown Evansville. The app was super easy to use and we both were on our scooters within 5 minutes once we located them. Will definitely be coming back to rent with Levy again!
A+ on reliability and hardware design. Not great if you are outside north america as shipping aftermarket parts can get expensive. Battery pack design is very much an underrated feature of these many people don't know about
Good scooters with a durable build and well machined parts. Company has been around for a long time as far as electric scooters go.
Love the scooter, been using it a bunch since I got it. Been accesorizing as well to make it more fun and comfortable. Handles small hills well, brakes are good!! Only issue I have is the battery pack is very hard to get to stay in place and sometimes falls out while riding, i have tried with a second battery and same thing happens, battery is hard to keep in place and falls out. So it takes a bunch of added elbow grease to ensure the battery snaps in place (despite lack of sound or sensory response that it has snapped into place).
Great value scooter. No BLE app or fancy lights but it packs a ton of performance into a very sturdy and light build.
They were so much fun and easy to ride!
Amazing service and very helpful/polite
Overall very reliable scooter for me and my wife over the past year. No complaints.
Super fun to ride, always a go to when in downtown Chattanooga!
Got my scooter there a while back, and the experience was smooth. They let you test different models, which is cool, and they're good at explaining features without all the tech jargon. Plus, being able to see and feel the scooters in person makes a huge difference.
Great communication and Answers when I asked were very helpful!
Enjoy riding on campus
As far as I'm aware, they haven't shipped my order yet, despite claiming so.
They don't have a store in chicago where I live but that's my only gripe. The scooters is extremely well built and the only part I've needed to replace on it after 2 years is the worn rear fender.
Levy Electric is rated 4.5 based on 529 reviews