Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Jared C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
Very slick and super convenient. Love that I can zip up the road with minimal fuss, the battery life is good enough to get me as far as I need to go and the ride is smoother and cheaper than hire scooters. After only 3 months It has already paid for itself with saved dollars on hire scooters and single passenger rideshares. I have a lock for it and if I lock it up and remove the battery I can leave it unattended, not that I ever do because it folds so nicely that I can throw it in a trunk if plans change.
I had a few minor issues with the build quality of my first unit but the team at levy was quick to respond and sent me a whole new one within a week which was awesome.
It has been great so far!
Love the scooter but customer service on the other hand takes forever. I am still waiting (2 days). I don't think they will even send me a message again
I recently purchased the Levy Plus. First impression, it looks real nice. Can't say how well it rides just yet as my scooter's fender broke during shipment. Contacted Levy about this and they were super quick to respond and help resolve the issue. Apparently this is a very common occurrence so just know there's a possibility you might be disappointed like I was about receiving a damaged scooter. Hopefully Levy will work on a better way of packaging it or even maybe slapping on a "fragile" sticker so couriers are more careful with it during shipment. Although I'm slightly annoyed that I now have to repair a brand new scooter before I can even ride it, I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service I received. Now just waiting on that replacement piece to arrive so I can finally test this scooter out.
Great scooter. Compact and fast.
These were very useful and a quick way to get to where I needed to go and back. I wish they could have been taken further from their original location but it was cool otherwise
Levy seems to be focused on doing one thing well, and that's the urban commuter market. I've had mine about a month, used as a daily driver, and haven't needed to contact the company with any problems. The focus on safety features and support is really what a commuter needs, and the speed is just right for urban bike lanes with lots of intersections. Removable battery makes charging easier and has generally worked well.

There are some rough edges. Don't plan on using the scooter in below-freezing weather (this is true of competitors as well). Unboxing mostly consists of "here's a box with a scooter in it", there's no option to switch the speedometer to MPH, and the app is only good for rentals. That said, electric scooters are a really new market and these are far easier to live with than bad brakes.
Love the scooter, I have tried many of the most popular scooters in this price range and the Levy is by far the best. The removable battery is great.

Only negative is the kickstand. The angle is so vertical that it does almost nothing. My scooter has fallen several times with the latest fall breaking the throttle.
It's a great scooter and probably the best one that you can buy at $500. A removable battery makes a huge difference in how you have to carry around the thing. Instructions to assemble and customer support for overall great. The mileage range is definitely less if you're over 200lbs but that's going to be the case for all other scooters.

I would avoid the locks that are recommended on this website though.
Great scooter overall, I have really been enjoying riding it. One complaint is that the battery is not that great and doesn't last too long, but when it is fully charged the scooter is a lot of fun to ride.
Levy Electric is rated 4.44 based on 125 reviews