Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Ann C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Great scooters at a great price point.
Bought it for her so she can cruise the SCCA Track Night in America events...Im 200 plus lbs and i ride it more then she does.. I love it so far..
love the scooter just think there should be a better way yo take the scooter with you on the bus and train but rather then that it grate
This is my first scooter. I am 3 days into using this. All and all a pretty good scooter. I live in a hilly area north of NYC and the climb is excellent. I actually use it more in NYC and it is quite good at going over all the bumps and cracked surfaces. Just be careful walking it over the curb. The footboard can swing toward you and bang your ankle if you are not careful. The battery life is great. 3rd day and the battery still has half of its power. When I opened the box though, there was a scratch on the vertical stem next to the battery. I’ve been exercising caution so as not to scratch it further, but more scratches have appeared on the stem. I also really would love to have a foldable handlebar. The fact that this is not a feature is quite frustrating.
It’s been a month and it’s working just fine for my commute.
The plus is fast and fun to ride but once the freezing cold weather start scooter like to turn off I believe cause of battery being so cold
Loving my scooter! My only complaint is lack of torque on hills. My old scooter which was plaqued with other problems did not have this issue. I go over the Brooklyn bridge every day and it does slow down quite a lot on the up hill. But I can live with that. Love everything else.
Apart from the weak brakes, scooter is great
The scooter is great and we are enjoying it so far but it definitely does not have the range we were told it did. Any suggestions on how to get the most out f a charge?
I am disappointed with the headlight, it is not bright. I was expecting a bright light for a scooter at this price as that is a key safety feature, but this one barely illuminates the road in front of my at night.
Well so far it’s a very good scooter, i commute everyday to work with it, light weight to carry up and down the stairs of the nyc subway stations, I just wish it has some sort of suspension because i was on the lowest setting because i was running out of battery, going on the bike lane I fell into a little pothole and lost control and almost got hit by a car but still got really hurt because I fell on top of the scooter to the point i was sent to the ER and losing days of work, now the scooter is ruined because the back tire got bent. Overall the scooter is pretty good it can go very fast very quickly but you’re able to control that on the settings i just wish it had some sort of suspension.
Its a really good scooter, im 4'11 and 190 its a very light scooter compared to other brands gets me to work very quickly, i wish i could everything is amazing with this thing but my only issue was the tires after the first week they popped im switching to the solid ones soon other then the tires i love this thing super happy i got it very easy to drive i always keep it in sport so i can get around quickly but when.i chill with my kid n his scooter i keep it on beginner and it keeps up with him while he kicks 9/10 would recommend if you can afford the plus get that one in for longer battery distance n power
The scooter is nice and good to ride. It's easy to setup and adjust settings. However, it is a little heavy when carrying for more than 5min. Also I find it hard to find a safe way to lock it. There should be a possibility to directly attach a U-lock to the frame.
Purchased as a birthday gift for my partner and we love love it. After doing some research on electric scooters since I know nothing about anything went with levy based on reviews. It was easy to assemble and riding is super simple from collapsing scooter to accelerating. We hit max speed 18 on flat flat ground, any incline and scooter slows down a bit. Pretty sure not recommended but we both ride scooter together (325 LB) and able to get to 17 mph when at least halfway charged. I was surprised tho at how big scooter was in size and weight, expected it to be lighter to carry. Also thought it would come with additional battery so keep in mind when ordering. All in all for first electric scooter very happy!
The riding experience is fine, but the tubed tires need maintenance quite frequently!
It was highly anticipated but im taking my time to relax. - I'll have to Sleep is next on my list
Great so far
Great scooter, very zippy, lots of nice features, smooth ride. I am knocking off a star because the folding mechanism is kind of terrible. A small hook holds the scooter in the folded position, and it often unfolds itself or is reluctant to lock into the folded position. Very frustrating for a scooter commuter.
Works great!!
The scooter is really good. I would definitely recommend buying this if you want a smooth ride. However, the tires are super sensitive and I’ve already had to replace the tubes twice. So if you’re in an urban area, I wouldn’t recommend Levy.
Levy Electric is rated 4.40 based on 365 reviews