Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Jared C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
Ordered the scooter 17 days ago, company said It would be shipped four days ago, then said It would be shipped yesterday. Still have not received a tracking number. Basically paid 500$ for nothing really. Never again!
Ordered the scooter 1 month ago where I received a notification that it will be delivered within the next 3-5 days. Fast forward 30 days after placing the order, the scooter has still not been shipped! The shipment date keeps getting pushed further back every time I make a call to inquire about the product. Really disappointed!!
Shipping was supposed to take 5-6 business days, they claimed it would ship out on Oct 19, but it didn't come until Nov 2 so that was frustrating.

When I finally got it and took it out, the highest speed it would go was 15mph (not 18 as advertised), and then the speed cut in half when the battery reached around 75% so that was really frustrating.

After emailing them to try and solve this problem, sometimes they got back to me within 1 day but other times it took them a few days to respond.

Eventually I brought it into their store in NYC on a Thursday and they told me it would be ready to pick up by Friday or Saturday latest and I would receive a text letting me know when it was ready. By Tuesday I had still not received any text so I went in to the store and found out it still wasn't ready. I asked them if they could just deal with it right then and there, and to their credit, they just gave me a new scooter altogether. However, on the ride back, even though it got up to full speed and was operating slightly better, I was still experienced the same problems as I did with the initial scooter (i.e. the speed cut from 18mph to 11mph at about 50% battery and then continued to get slower).

The whole experience was frustrating and the scooter isn't worth it.
I live in the Bronx, NY and the roads are not the best but the 10" tires makes it a smooth travel. I've had it for two weeks and so far I've only used it to and from work which is about 1.5 miles away. It takes me seven minutes to get to work which is very convenient because I don't have to leave my house as early. In the two weeks that I've owned it, I've only charged it twice after the battery reached to about 25%. I've only seen the scooter reach 18 MPH on sports mode but it may be because I am 220 lb. The quick folding makes it convenient for storage especially when the cold winter days comes. The Levy Plus may seem expensive but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for", and the Levy scooters has better features than its competitors. Overall, this is a great investment for someone who's looking to travel a few miles, especially if you want to maintain social distancing and want avoid public transportation or the costly taxi fares.
Order my scooter on 6/30. On the site it says ships within 3 to 5 days. Just received my scooter 3 days ago...
Mind you, no word from Levy on any delays until I reached out to them first. My shipment date was pushed back 4 times with them blaming it on UPS every time.

Also the scooter battery life sucks. Yes it's "convenient" you can change the batter out, but what's the point if they make the battery life shorter to force you to buy their extra battery? Add $139 on top of what you pay for cause youre gonna need a 2nd battery!
All around pleased with the product
I'm well satisfied with this scooter. I only have 2/3rds of a heart, It only pumps at 35-40% so it doesn't supply enough oxygen for me to be able to walk more than 50 or 60 yards then I have to rest for 8-10 minutes before I can go another 50 or 60 yards. I'm currently residing at Jefferson Barracks VA Medical facility for the next 4-6 months being treated for PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury. This is a large campus and this scooter has given me freedom I haven't experienced in 7 years. I can't bring it inside the hospital to charge it so the removable battery is ideal. Thanks for such a good product.
We have never heard back after repeated emails l.
Flats in under 3 weeks and creaks and squeaky brakes just not a amazing scooter especially for someone who likes to ride a lot not satisfied and also they send me a used lock that wasn't as described as well as a used helmet and my order was 13 days late terrible service
Another let down from Levy
Customer service is great, and the products have been also good
Got my Levy today with an addition battery. All I have to say is I was surprised by every bit of this scooter, battery life, hill climb and build all Exceeded my expectations. Will be leaving you guys great reviews on My YouTube channel as well as reddit.
A well designed and enjoyable scooter. The removable battery feature is convenient. Pneumatic tires help reduce shock but seem to lose air and need to be pumped up daily to maintain proper pressure. Otherwise very user friendly and has nice features
Completely satisfied! Having a blast on this scoot! Really fast and battery lasts a long time. Recomend picking up a additional battery.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 16th May 2020
I recently purchased the Levy Plus. First impression, it looks real nice. Can't say how well it rides just yet as my scooter's fender broke during shipment. Contacted Levy about this and they were super quick to respond and help resolve the issue. Apparently this is a very common occurrence so just know there's a possibility you might be disappointed like I was about receiving a damaged scooter. Hopefully Levy will work on a better way of packaging it or even maybe slapping on a "fragile" sticker so couriers are more careful with it during shipment. Although I'm slightly annoyed that I now have to repair a brand new scooter before I can even ride it, I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service I received. Now just waiting on that replacement piece to arrive so I can finally test this scooter out.
My scooter hasn’t worked optimally since I bought it. It took me a couple weeks to get in contact with support who gave me some things to try. I’ve been trying to make it work out and the scooter is failing to meet as advertised so I am trying to reach out to support again who still hasn’t gotten back to me.
Levy Electric is rated 4.44 based on 125 reviews