Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Jared C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
Shipping was supposed to take 5-6 business days, they claimed it would ship out on Oct 19, but it didn't come until Nov 2 so that was frustrating.

When I finally got it and took it out, the highest speed it would go was 15mph (not 18 as advertised), and then the speed cut in half when the battery reached around 75% so that was really frustrating.

After emailing them to try and solve this problem, sometimes they got back to me within 1 day but other times it took them a few days to respond.

Eventually I brought it into their store in NYC on a Thursday and they told me it would be ready to pick up by Friday or Saturday latest and I would receive a text letting me know when it was ready. By Tuesday I had still not received any text so I went in to the store and found out it still wasn't ready. I asked them if they could just deal with it right then and there, and to their credit, they just gave me a new scooter altogether. However, on the ride back, even though it got up to full speed and was operating slightly better, I was still experienced the same problems as I did with the initial scooter (i.e. the speed cut from 18mph to 11mph at about 50% battery and then continued to get slower).

The whole experience was frustrating and the scooter isn't worth it.
Battery life is terrible, I keep having battery issues. After a full charge, battery fluctuates while riding. There’s way better scooters out there better and cheaper than this One.
I don’t like because too slow 😡😡😡
Disappointment with scooter and service. Range with 2 fully charged batteries cannot make 6 miles to destination. Scooter slows down to 6 miles per hour, then dies within 3 - 4 miles, at best. Change to new battery, same thing. Staff is 100% w sales, horrible with customer service. For price range, you can get a better scooter, lighter, with better range. DO NOT RECOMMEND LEVY SCOOTER.
We have never heard back after repeated emails l.
Order my scooter on 6/30. On the site it says ships within 3 to 5 days. Just received my scooter 3 days ago...
Mind you, no word from Levy on any delays until I reached out to them first. My shipment date was pushed back 4 times with them blaming it on UPS every time.

Also the scooter battery life sucks. Yes it's "convenient" you can change the batter out, but what's the point if they make the battery life shorter to force you to buy their extra battery? Add $139 on top of what you pay for cause youre gonna need a 2nd battery!
Another let down from Levy
Ordered the scooter 1 month ago where I received a notification that it will be delivered within the next 3-5 days. Fast forward 30 days after placing the order, the scooter has still not been shipped! The shipment date keeps getting pushed further back every time I make a call to inquire about the product. Really disappointed!!
Ordered the scooter 17 days ago, company said It would be shipped four days ago, then said It would be shipped yesterday. Still have not received a tracking number. Basically paid 500$ for nothing really. Never again!
Levy Electric is rated 4.44 based on 125 reviews