Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Battery life is too short Acceleration is slow Very little "handling" compared to Bird Braking is loose.
Help. This was bought for my grandson as a Xmas gift. I haven’t opened the box. I need to transfer the registration and Mulberry to his name. How do I do that? I want to contact you—- how do I do that? There is no contact info anywhere?
Not the best experience. When I pulled out the battery the first time, the Battery compartment clip broke off. It's a 5 dollar part on their website but it's not covered under the warranty. Very disappointing for a 500 dollar scooter. Also, when the scooter is folded it takes multiple times for the handle to catch on the rear fender. Finally, where it hinges in the front, it takes multiple attempt's to close and latch the handle assembly so its secure. Wouldn't buy again
El scooter bueno las llantas no se ponchan mucho
Great in smooth pavement but very bumpy on regular road wish it had shocks! I use it to and from work 4 days a week without charging.
I wish instructions for settings was clearer. I tried raising the speed of the scooter and the settings NEVER keep. I also wish that Punture-Proof tires were an available option. Also a side view mirror upgrade. Otherwise the LEVY scooter is built solid and so far very reliable everything I use it. I work 2 jobs both 2 miles from my home and the scooter is perfect for getting back and forth. Considering buying another one.
The Levy Scooter was great right out of the box. Then, came the tire problems. Tubeless not a good ideal.
Weight is my biggest complaint. It’s really heavy, I would probably have gone for a lighter scooter if I had to choose over again
Good: - seems solidly built (levy electric) - company seems to care Not so good: - even without tube tires need changing and that is painful - brake does not have enough stopping power - safety concern - disappointing range
Everything from speed and battery is great The only thing i wish levy electric would change is the weight. Its too heavy and bulky. I wont mind paying premium if i have to just get a lighter frame
Not sure i can comment that much yet. On the scooter itself see below.
The good, scooter is lots of fun and has very good pick up. Build quality is great and it seems strong rugged enough to withstand daily torture. Great triple brakes, tires, and speed. The bad, the manual, no Bluetooth app, batteries, speed. Manual is very poor (x7 not even rebranded). No app even though the manual talks about it. Tried riding the scooter in 30F weather and the scooter shutdown, seems like batteries are not made for the cold. The speed is not consistent, when fully charged it gives you a kick, when 3 bars or lower it slows down to 15mph or lower in sports mode. Can at times feel like connection to the battery is loose and lowers power or it might just be how it's programmed.
Levy Electric 3 star review on 15th January 2020
One of the tires flattened less than two weeks of owning it. It was really difficult and a headache to replace. It would be nice to have solid tires that don’t require air for replacements because at some point tires have to be replaced through time.
Scooter arrives immediately. That's pretty cool, and a major plus. Ordering parts from levy is not cute. You might not get a response for weeks. When you eventually get the part, don't be surprised if it's a used part... Rust, dirt, and cracks are to be expected. The documentation methodology is complete trash. To do a lot of things (like turn on cruise control), I had to hunt for the faq on their website. They need to get this together. I have several complaints about the scooter, as well, which are more important than the company as a whole, as the product reflects on the company. In all, they're a new company. They have recently released a second scooter model... I'm sure most of the physical problems have been fixed. Try their v2 a d see if it's better than the v1. If yes, great. If no, I'd imagine this is a company that does not ride its own scooters, and I would steer clear.
Less than 2 months after I purchase my scooter you release the new and improved higher range version!!! I would have got that but I just spent 500 on your old model so a little irritated but not much I can do now.
Levy Electric is rated 4.40 based on 320 reviews